Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Agrees To IBF Title, Says "NO" To WBC Title in GGG Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Because he's gonna need the WBC to set him up nicely after he loses to ggg. Like they've done repeatedly.

Dumb!

Canelo won't fight a prime p4p fighter in his weight class. Even Golovkin he waited until people think he's sliding.

But Canelo can't age Charlo.

As for refusing VADA, both Canelo and Charlo refused it in their last 154 fights. Canelo had it at 155 and 164. But as him to make 154, damn right he wants nothing to do with VADA.

Canelo is hoping to last 12 and have his bought off judges help him out of a loss. Only way Canelo beats ggg is with the fans knowing better while guys like you profess his greatness.

That's Canelo MO, you know it is MR Big Stomps on his own credibility with fan boy post.
    Shut the **** up punk! I tell you what I do know. I know I would beat the brakes off you you ****ing lame!
    I'm sick and tired of all you punk mother****ers on here acting tough and disrespecting me on here. But I've called out plenty of you cowards on here and I'm still waiting for one of you punks to step up to me and be a man and back up everything you say.
    Now where do you live Punk? Are you anyway near Southern California or Vegas? If so let me know b itch so I can make an example out of you punk! I wanna show all you cowards how I get down!
    So where you live punk?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Shut the **** up punk! I tell you what I do know. I know I would beat the brakes off you you ****ing lame!
      I'm sick and tired of all you punk mother****ers on here acting tough and disrespecting me on here. But I've called out plenty of you cowards on here and I'm still waiting for one of you punks to step up to me and be a man and back up everything you say.
      Now where do you live Punk? Are you anyway near Southern California or Vegas? If so let me know b itch so I can make an example out of you punk! I wanna show all you cowards how I get down!
      So where you live punk?
      Go hang around a parking lot if you're looking for a fight, Mr phony macho. Leave this site to people who have something to say about the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Good to see someone telling the WBC to do one.
        That's kind of a funny sig but you do realize that Sasha Baron Cohen would have done a lot of research into the mannerisms of Kazakhs? Not much different to a white comedian parodying Mexicans or blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Lebedev was still champ after losing to Gassiev, and Klitschko would have still been WBA/WBO champ even if he had lost to Pulev

interesting

so, they are happy to sport a " champ " who is coming off a loss

the Australian Boxing Commission have more integrity..... if you lose a non-title fight, they strip you

a loss is a loss really

Comment

Kigali

the most prestigious title

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
              Go hang around a parking lot if you're looking for a fight, Mr phony macho. Leave this site to people who have something to say about the sport of boxing
              Shut up punk! where you live at punk?
              I'll beat your punk ass too!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Charlo ain't shet! Neither one of them!
                But your right, I don't see Canelo fighting either Charlo anytime soon.
                You wanna know why?
                Cause Canelo will sure ask for VADA testing and it's been well known that both Charlos have refused VADA testing in these past.
                I always knew both them fools were on something cause all of a sudden they went from mediocre Fighters to knocking out their past few opponents. And their past few fights they've both refused VADA testing.
                Sure makes you wonder, don't it?
                Canelo will ask for VADA? Lol, is that why he ducking the WBA and WBC titles in the Golovkin fight? The two belt orgs that require vada testing?

Charlos duck VADA? Lmfao! Is that why one Charlo is the 154lbs WBC champ and the other is about to fight an eliminator for 160 WBC mandatory spot? The same organisation that mandates VADA testing for it's top 15 fighters?

Lmfao! Guess who's actually ducking the WBC? Yeah! Close your mouth and hold your fingers back before you embarass yourself any further son.
                Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 06-21-2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  5 good fights... all ggg..... slirp slirp slirp
                  Canelo gonna duck bro we all know that. He already ducked all the champs at 154 and went after Liam freaking Smith.

Charlo vs Saunders and Charlo vs Jacobs could also be good fights. It aint about GGG. I'm not even a GGG fan but I'm real enough to know that a Canelo win is only good for him and his fanboys, it aint good for anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    The thing is nowadays the fan boys don't actually care who cheats and who doesn't. Sports have become politicized so much. Fans would actually be happy that their favorite fighters cheat as long as they WIN.

There have been a lot of fighters who have refused VADA testing -
                    Mayweather refused VADA testing during Pacquiao negotiations - Pacquaio = completed VADA more than 4 times and Mayweather = completed VADA 0 times. Funny how Mayweather and his fan boys accused Pac of steroids but Pac VADA tests and Mayweather uses IVs and only deals with corrupt USADA.

Here are other fighters who have refused VADA testing and have been dropped from WBC rankings:
                    Haye, Khan, Lamont Peterson, Verdejo, Rances, Pascal, Gamboa, Rosado
                    Funny how people discredit USADA simply because it's Mayweather's choice of testing org.

I bet if Mayweather suddenly switched to VADA people would start taking a dump all over VADA too.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      You're implying a guy who has subjected himself to VADA - wants nothing to do with the WBC because of VADA?

The WBC never required Floyd Mayweather to undergo VADA Floyd actually goes out of his way to avoid VADA and only use the primitive and corrupt USADA.

I'm also almost certain that Thurman v. Garcia was for the WBC belt without VADA testing. Can't take any non-VADA fighter seriously anymore.

Jermall Charlo needs to subject himself to VADA and fight Demetrius Andrade before anyone even gives him a second look. Fighting tricycle riders without VADA testing isn't impressing anyone other than jungle fever fan boys.
                      All top 15 rated fighters in WBC are VADA tested dum dum, Charlo is ranked #2 in WBC and is fighting an eliminator next month for the mandatory spot. Nuff said! Now sit down and stfu until you know what you talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X