Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the Desire for a Great Black Hope still exist now Wilder and Joshua are champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Thanks for exposing yourself n proving my point

Great job
    what point is that then, You clearly are a black supremacist racist trolling loser, probably been bullied by whites your whole life thats why you are mad whites are dominating boxing.. You have to resort to lies to troll on here.. pure desperation.
    Last edited by Original NUTTAH; 03-02-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Original NUTTAH View Post
      Marcus Browne is in a division completely dominated by whites obviously! Kovalev, Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Cleverly, Smith Jr, Fonfara, etc Andre Ward is mixed raced. You black yanks are literalluy begging for a black yank to come along and not be a punchbag for a change at 175. Guys like you was saying Browne would beat Kovalev haha.

Saul Alvarez is the top dog at 154 clearly aand the only elite proven fighter in the division

Ricky Burns is about to unify at 140

raise your knowledge
      No one said Browne is beating kovalev you clown no ones even saying he's the next big thing but Adonis has been holding the belt at 175 for years now, and I'm no ward fan but it's obvious you hate him after he beat your countrymen in the super 6 lol

and charlo runs 154 canelo already said he won't be fighting there no more, he also got a gift against lara another black 154 champ.

And Ricky burns beating Crawford?? Lmao delete your account

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        yes it does still exist! they always try to hype up these guys up like imam or the next "FOTD" boner and when they don't turn out to be any good they jump off the bandwagon lol. they are doing it with spence right now and if spence loses they will forget about him. wasn't that long ago that jeff lacy was getting hyped up to the moon and then he got slapped to death by calzaghe.
        what a ******ed post.

"they always try to hype these guys up.."

BS! sure a lot of fighters get hyped up, thats how boxing works, you sell a product to get ppl to tune in. sometimes that product is a black fighter.

but stop acting as if there has never been a white fighter who got overrated the same way.

remember when provodnikov was considered an A level fighter? then algieri beat him and all of a sudden he was supposedly one of the best pure boxers in the sport. this jeff horn dude almost got a pacquiao fight just now based on absolutely nothing. not to mention mason menard who just woke up 5 minutes ago to realize he aint the s.h!t no more. finally, just two words.. david.. price..

spence is a legit prospect. if you look at that guy and tell me he doesnt look like the goods.. god bless you. but you know he is a good looking young fighter. he gets hype for that reason, not his skin color.

sometimes fighters get hype for no apparent reason, like lacy. but thats regardless of race. david price.. just let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Nice alt lol

Never seen you in threads I post in and you only have 38 posts lol
          Alt?? Err no do you honestly think your arguing with 1 person on diffrent accounts like yourself (point a finger and there's always 3 pointing back) I'll post however much I want and wherever I want.
          Your just looking for attention

Comment

No one I know was looking for a black HWT champion. People simply didn't care about the division because Wlad had gotten destroyed by lower level opponents before he got with Steward. Once with Steward, he became unwatchable to Americans regardless of skin color because of the way he fought.

White Americans never warmed up to the Klits. They were not looking for a Great Black Hope. Now I know this bothers a lot of the diehard Klit fans but it does no good to make believe there is a black majority when it comes to America's boxing fanbase.

Once Fury defeated Wlad, Wilder defeated Stiverne and was signed for Povetkin and Ortiz looked real good the division became interesting to more diehard fans.

Comment

what point is that then, You clearly are a black supremacist racist trolling loser, probably been bullied by whites your whole thats why you are mad whites are dominating boxing.. You have to resort to lies to troll on here.. pure desperation.
              There is no such thing as a black supremacist.

When did Black's colonize the earth, make since debunked fake science to justify treatment of people lol

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                No one said Browne is beating kovalev you clown no ones even saying he's the next big thing but Adonis has been holding the belt at 175 for years now, and I'm no ward fan but it's obvious you hate him after he beat your countrymen in the super 6 lol

and charlo runs 154 canelo already said he won't be fighting there no more, he also got a gift against lara another black 154 champ.

And Ricky burns beating Crawford?? Lmao delete your account
                Adonis has been ducking Kovalev for years you mean. Kovalev is clearly the best light heavy no one can beat him legitimately. The best prospects are Beterbiev and Gvozdyk.

Who has charlo beat hahaha! nice joke. Alvarez is the only P4P guy at 154 the rest are a joke.

Why would I hate a guy thats half irish like myself ...Quite embarassing that a black racist like yourself is claiming a half white .. mixed raced guy. I only don't like watching him cause he's boring as **** to watch like most american fighters

I never said that don't twist my words. you fool you have an inferiority complex.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  what a ******ed post.

"they always try to hype these guys up.."

BS! sure a lot of fighters get hyped up, thats how boxing works, you sell a product to get ppl to tune in. sometimes that product is a black fighter.

but stop acting as if there has never been a white fighter who got overrated the same way.

remember when provodnikov was considered an A level fighter? then algieri beat him and all of a sudden he was supposedly one of the best pure boxers in the sport. this jeff horn dude almost got a pacquiao fight just now based on absolutely nothing. not to mention mason menard who just woke up 5 minutes ago to realize he aint the s.h!t no more. finally, just two words.. david.. price..

spence is a legit prospect. if you look at that guy and tell me he doesnt look like the goods.. god bless you. but you know he is a good looking young fighter. he gets hype for that reason, not his skin color.

sometimes fighters get hype for no apparent reason, like lacy. but thats regardless of race. david price.. just let that sink in.
                  bull****. blacks love to hype up their own and when other fans don't agree with the hype they get all butthurt and pull out the race card.you got idiots saying spence should be top ten p4p right now when's done nothing he's still a prospect can you wait before you crown him seriously lol.all races do it but not to that level and they also love to hate on other non black boxers.

Comment

Adonis has been ducking Kovalev for years you mean. Kovalev is clearly the best light heavy no one can beat him legitimately. The best prospects are Beterbiev and Gvozdyk.

Who has charlo beat hahaha! nice joke. Alvarez is the only P4P guy at 154 the rest are a joke.

Why would I hate a guy thats half irish like myself ...Quite embarassing that a black racist like yourself is claiming a half white .. mixed raced guy. I only don't like watching him cause he's boring as **** to watch like most american fighters

I never said that don't twist my words. you fool you have an inferiority complex.
                    you just projected yourself lmao I'm a kova fan you dummy I agree he's a great lhw but you can't be talking wild with your insecurities on blacks when we been running the sport for over a century, there is no such thing as a black hope cause we already have Champs, now a American white champ where he at??

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      you just projected yourself lmao I'm a kova fan you dummy I agree he's a great lhw but you can't be talking wild with your insecurities on blacks when we been running the sport for over a century, there is no such thing as a black hope cause we already have Champs, now a American white champ where he at??
                      hahahhahaha you run nothing

the only time you ever had a period of dominance was when boxing was practically a domestic american sport and the (Irish.Italian.Jewish)white americans had bettered themselves and moved out of the ghetto and didn't box.

go look at all your heroes opponents during that period
                      What Russians, Ukrainians, Cubans did they face? hahaha zero. Go look at their opponents list. 95-100% of their opponents are American

Was it just a coincidence that as soon as the soviet union countries were able to turn pro.. that your precious period of dominance ended. I don't think so.. they are just tougher people, and better boxers.

You know the truth. Boxing is now a global sport where the world can compete professionally.. although there is still a lot of american privelege. And look what has happened.. blacks are getting worse and worse every year. When was the last time there was a Black American olympic gold medalist? haha it was like 1996

and clearly the worst continent at boxing is the Black continent - Africa. They are completely useless at boxing.

You know the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X