My 4 favorite PACMAN Moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If I had to answer right now:

My favorite moment was the look on his face when he saw the hookers' DNA test result proving he was the father.

My 2nd favorite moment was when he was rubbing his forearm and then Koncz whispered in his ear and then he starts rubbing up near his shoulder.

Third is "he's not getting up Jim."

4th -the confused look he had on his face after Floyd tagged him with the 1st straight right hand

5th the look he had when Jinkee pulled out her cell at the Heat game to take video/pics of Floyd.

There are some more but I need to think about it carefully.

Heading towards midnight here in Tokyo! Need time to process and reply, but, right now???? LMFAO!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      5. Revealing his fear of needles to the world (just don't mention his tattoos).
      Can you find me that interview where PAc said he was afraid of needles. I cant seem to find it. Maybe u have better luck...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        1. Making Oscar quit on his stool

He beat an anorexic fighter that was waaaaaaay past his prime, big whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          5. Revealing his fear of needles to the world (just don't mention his tattoos).
          Where is that video? Why still spread lies he never said that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            If I had to answer right now:

My favorite moment was the look on his face when he saw the hookers' DNA test result proving he was the father.

My 2nd favorite moment was when he was rubbing his forearm and then Koncz whispered in his ear and then he starts rubbing up near his shoulder.

Third is "he's not getting up Jim."

4th -the confused look he had on his face after Floyd tagged him with the 1st straight right hand

5th the look he had when Jinkee pulled out her cell at the Heat game to take video/pics of Floyd.

There are some more but I need to think about it carefully.
            And this is the man who always cries about people hating on floyd

You like the gif and confused look of floyd when pac sent him flying to the ropes? You must have watched another fight because the fight was boring and little action.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              The drums stopped... It was silent... Like winter.., when the snow falls...

PAC shut them up big time.... Walking in a winter wonderland!
              i was actually at the fight and they sang right through it and kept singing all weekend,....

this thread is exactly why i stopped posting here years ago

guys a once in a lifetime fighter and all you have is lame jokes and no respect i blame your parents

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

You like the gif and confused look of floyd when pac sent him flying to the ropes? You must have watched another fight because the fight was boring and little action.
                Its pretty funny when u think abt it. And PAc groupies aint better than Floyd groupies. Its just make me laugh when a groupie like this Dunn guy complain left and right than brings up a paternity test... Pac is a ATG and is fav moment was a paternity test??? Those guys ( Pac and Floyd groupies) are a joke.

Both ATG, but hey, they were ''enemies'' for a while so groupies have to hate the other fighter, no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

This thread is about your favorite Manny moments. why are you bringing up Floyd?

I listed mine. The gif you referenced isn't on my list. Even someone with your low level of intelligence and common sense should realize that means I didn't like it.

I can understand why somone like you that loves Manny thought the fight was boring since Manny barely threw anything. But that is for another thread.

WHat are your 4 favorite Manny moments? Any of my top 4 make your list?
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-07-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    i was actually at the fight and they sang right through it and kept singing all weekend,....

this thread is exactly why i stopped posting here years ago

guys a once in a lifetime fighter and all you have is lame jokes and no respect i blame your parents
                    So hatton fans kept singing winter wonderland after the KO? Will have to re watch post fight to see if I hear hattons fan base singing.

Send a link if you got one, save me the trouble of finding one.

Best regards,
                    Zaroku
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-07-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Its pretty funny when u think abt it. And PAc groupies aint better than Floyd groupies. Its just make me laugh when a groupie like this Dunn guy complain left and right than brings up a paternity test... Pac is a ATG and is fav moment was a paternity test??? Those guys ( Pac and Floyd groupies) are a joke.

Both ATG, but hey, they were ''enemies'' for a while so groupies have to hate the other fighter, no choice.
                      The TS didn't specify in ring moments and his #4 moment clearly isn't an in the ring moment and you are not complaining about that being one of his top 4 moments.

you and Hectari epitomize the group of Manny slurpers that think everything posted about him needs to be positive. GTFO.

Now, what are your favorite Manny moments?
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-07-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X