Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St. John's Gent View Post
    You must be legally recognized as an idiot, maybe you should apply for a handicapped parking spot for that stupid comment..........
    im a certified ACCA chartered accountant at 26yrs old.

If I'm an idiot then what does that make you?

A complete and utter imbecile?

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f;13337869[B
      ]im a certified ACCA chartered accountant at 26yrs old.[/B]

If I'm an idiot then what does that make you?

A complete and utter imbecile?
      thats twice in like 2 weeks you mentioned your real life profession on NSB. no one cares and no one is impressed. we're here to talk shit to one another not discuss what kind of job you have in the real world. you sound twatty when you try to impress forum posters.

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
        Amir wants that check, cant blame him...
        multi world famous millionnaire and when 20 could afford to spend over 1 million pounds on building a brand new boxing gym which is free for the public...

somehow i dont think its about the paycheck...

khan is about fighting the best..

what should he do and say? he gets asked these questions;- should he say no, i dont want to fight him?

mayweather got only 5 fights left....he wont go up to 154lbs so that leaves 140/147lb fighters..

bradley/pacman....who else is left to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Yeah but I still highly doubt the fight gets made before Khan gets a significant win. I don't see how its possible that he can be an option for September.
          I'm not saying he isn't, but you can already see who the people in charge are pushing into position to fight Floyd. Canelo and Khan are the big two, with Garcia/Matthysse/Peterson being tied for 3rd. Khan will most likely have to beat Alexander or Abregu first.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 05-07-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I'm not saying he isn't, but you can already see who the people in charge are pushing into position to fight Floyd.
            Don't be shy about it bro. It's clear as day they're setting Khan up to be a Floyd opponent sooner than later. It also looks like since it's young guns at 154 packing big heat that Floyd is now miraculously too small for the division.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              thats twice in like 2 weeks you mentioned your real life profession on NSB. no one cares and no one is impressed. we're here to talk shit to one another not discuss what kind of job you have in the real world. you sound twatty when you try to impress forum posters.
              fair enough.

Comment

Khan basically saying Floyd is the greatest boxer alive

and nobody is ever going to beat him, so he might as well have a try and get paid

Can't hate

Would love to see how Floyd deals with fast handed boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Don't be shy about it bro. It's clear as day they're setting Khan up to be a Floyd opponent sooner than later. It also looks like since it's young guns at 154 packing big heat that Floyd is now miraculously too small for the division.
                  why should floyd fight people bigger than him?

he's the money man, he's the number 1 p4p fighter in the world.

He has earnt his way to this position.

it seems like most people on here will not be happy unless floyd fights someone way bigger and with all the advantages...and even then with floyd wins he would get no credit...

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    fair enough.

oh why thank you kindly

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Khan basically saying Floyd is the greatest boxer alive

and nobody is ever going to beat him, so he might as well have a try and get paid

Can't hate

Would love to see how Floyd deals with fast handed boxers
                      Go visit Floyd/Judah for that bro. No need to pay 80 bucks to see Floyd hurt his fists on Khan's china hardware.

Comment

Working...
                      X