No announcement yet.

It is so damn hot in my apartment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    you cant man handle a damn ac into your window by yourself?

and You dont know how hot, one summer in a building apartment the power went out in the middle of the summer here in phoenix it was like 115 outside like 150 inside
    I mean I could, but I have to go get that crap in my basement.

Plus the one time I dropped an air conditioner out the window (I was drunk of course) I was bugging the **** out. Good thing nobody was walking by lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Stale beer and ball sack up in that motha****a.

Almost smells as bad as meattsauces under belly
      Stale beer, cat crap, old cigarettes.

Nah, I keep my place pretty clean. Don't really have people over anymore because my friends get wasted and **** my **** up.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Hahahahahahahahahaha.... jhonny only craps outside, and I pick it up.... in a plastic bag.... he eats, then he demands to go outside, then takes a dump, and I pick it up...
      How big are his poops? My little ****ing cat takes massive craps. No idea how.

Well, I mean I do know how but she's so small. ****ing b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Stale beer, cat crap, old cigarettes.

Nah, I keep my place pretty clean. Don't really have people over anymore because my friends get wasted and **** my **** up.

How big are his poops? My little ****ing cat takes massive craps. No idea how.

Well, I mean I do know how but she's so small. ****ing b*tch
        He’s like five and a half pounds in body weight, pinky sized.... I don’t smell them.... he makes 5 figures....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Phoenix is super hot, I thought I was melting when I got there... went sight seeing, some mountain, or big rock, and the heat waves were making tar and gravel separate....
          Yeah it gets hot I always get a kick out of dudes who come here for their first time and try playing ball or something and always fall out.

I mean I could, but I have to go get that crap in my basement.

Plus the one time I dropped an air conditioner out the window (I was drunk of course) I was bugging the **** out. Good thing nobody was walking by lol.

lol kill someone with an AC! you crazy beercules!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Yeah it gets hot I always get a kick out of dudes who come here for their first time and try playing ball or something and always fall out.

lol kill someone with an AC! you crazy beercules!!!!!!!
            You guys have dry heat out there right? It gets humid over here it sucks ass.

If I did drop it on some poor bastard, wouldn't that be man slaughter?

Comment

yeah its dry heat so it doesnt bother me really, i hate that humid **** which it does happen out here few times a year with the monsoon season and ****.

yeah if you dropped it on someone you will be charged with something, and if you was DRUNK you for sure will be charged with something lol.

Comment

Dont you guys have insulation in your roof or walls?
                I live in a dry hot climate if our home wasnt insulated it would be hot in summer cold in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Dont you guys have insulation in your roof or walls?
                  I live in a dry hot climate if our home wasnt insulated it would be hot in summer cold in winter.
                  I think so. I haven't really checked lol

Comment

I think so. I haven't really checked lol
                    You would probably know really hot and really cold in respective seasons.
                    I lived without my home being insulated and moved out within a month.

Comment

I can relate, that temperature is almost daily in here.

I wish it was cold, it never gets cold in here

Comment

Working...
                      X