No announcement yet.

I need help... (please read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Punchr idolizes women, that can't be healthy. I got 5 sisters, women think about men more than guys think. Punchr needs to not care about outcomes and go for it.
    How my nigga?

Comment

Punchr why are you posting similar threads to alexkid?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        How my nigga?
        I don't know how to teach someone to stop holding themselves back?

I talk to women regularly, and don't think too much about it.

Just do it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Punchr why are you posting similar threads to alexkid?
          People think they can disrespect me and nothing is going to happen.

I think sometimes I'm too nice.

They don't realize what I have inside me.

I'm 6'0 ft tall and weigh 230 pounds. I'm very stocky.

It's just mentally I'm a nice guy -- but I will attack a dude if he gets stupid. I've done it before. Sometimes I forget I'm able to put idiots in check. I've instilled fear in guys just by approaching them aggressively.

Comment

It's just mentally I'm a nice guy -- but I will attack a dude if he gets stupid. I've done it before. Sometimes I forget I'm able to put idiots in check. I've instilled fear in guys just by approaching them aggressively.

Punchr do it. Knock these motherfockas out.

Today u have a mission.

1)Go up to a hot girl and say " i had to come over and say you are beautiful"

It can go 2 ways:

1) She smiles and blushes. If so....your in. Be a gentleman and take it easy and get to know her

2) she brushes u off by saying shes late for work, cant hear u, has a bf

Go do it

I have faith in u

Comment

You need to have a bigger personality to match your size. Women can sense how small you are on the inside, even if you are 6 feet and over 200 lbs.

You need to show that aggression always, not just when you put fools in check.

Women see you and think you can protect them, but as soon as they talk to you, they'll know that you're a big softy and then they'll hook up with the 5'5" bald cholo with the aggressive personality and confidence.

I see it happen all the time man, they pick the loud and brash chihuahua over the big quiet bullmastiff.
              Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-18-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                You need to have a bigger personality to match your size. Women can sense how small you are on the inside, even if you are 6 feet and over 200 lbs.

You need to show that aggression always, not just when you put fools in check.

Women see you and think you can protect them, but as soon as they talk to you, they'll know that you're a big softy and then they'll hook up with the 5'5" bald cholo with the aggressive personality and confidence.

I see it happen all the time man, they pick the loud and brash chihuahua over the big quiet bullmastiff.
                Punchr listen to the man

Comment

Good, now use some of that 'alpha-ness' to approach and interact with women. Women are attracted to confidence in men.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Good, now use some of that 'alpha-ness' to approach and interact with women. Women are attracted to confidence in men.
                    Lets just hope this isnt Punchr and the following doesnt happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2Uon5BWC0
                    !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have you told her that she is attractive? don't say you think about her night and day, or she will A) think you're Creepy B) have you suspended from work C) Tell Everyone Else.

Plus she might have a Andre The Giant sized boyfriend

Casually find out who she knows at work and get some info on what she likes. you can then revise, let her find out that you like the same things, make her laugh about it and you're probably in.

Very shallow, but works 90% of the time

Comment

Working...
                      X