No announcement yet.

Lara: "CANELO AND TRIPLE G ARE TWIN BROTHERS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Molina fight was an uneventful Molina induced hugfest. Can't take much away from that fight.
    Pretty much. Molina is a pain in the balls to fight. Difficult guy to look good against.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Lara said in the post ring interview he wanted Golovkin, as he has been consistently. But most industry don't like to instigate on actual testimonial they leave it up to boxing fans, forums, and social media to amplify it.
      I remember him saying Canelo's name, not GGG, but if he did I stand corrected on that.

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      youre wrong
      Can you expand on that? I literally only notice Lara calling out Gennady when he has a fight signed

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a GGG nut hugger, so let's have a civil conversation. I like Gennady and Lara and would like to see them fight, I'm just making an observation here.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I remember him saying Canelo's name, not GGG, but if he did I stand corrected on that.

Can you expand on that? I literally only notice Lara calling out Gennady when he has a fight signed

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a GGG nut hugger, so let's have a civil conversation. I like Gennady and Lara and would like to see them fight, I'm just making an observation here.
        Golovkin was the first name out of his mouth, but the translator didn't say it. (don't need a translator to understand Golovkin though)

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Twitter guy. Too scared to even fire instructions to his management team, which included Haymon. A management team he spends thousands of dollars on. Loeffler asked them to call him. Nothing. They'd rather just tweet.

Call me when they stop tweeting and do something different.

As of now, nobody takes Lara seriously.
          Haymon manages Wade, Jacobs, and Lara. Hearn manages Eubank and Brook. If Loeffler can bring up Brook while negotiating a fight with Eubank why can't he bring up Lara or Jacobs when discussing a fight with Wade? GGG fans demand nothing from him. Absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Haymon manages Wade, Jacobs, and Lara. Hearn manages Eubank and Brook. If Loeffler can bring up Brook while negotiating a fight with Eubank why can't he bring up Lara or Jacobs when discussing a fight with Wade? GGG fans demand nothing from him. Absolutely nothing.
            Loeffler had responded with their tweets and asked them to call him. They did nothing. I don't get what's so hard about initiating calls especially when you're the one announcing to the world you want the fight. Have anyone asked if Lara even talked to Haymon yet? Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post

2013 After fighting Angulo and Before fighting Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Golovkin was the first name out of his mouth, but the translator didn't say it. (don't need a translator to understand Golovkin though)
                Oh of course, I must've just missed it then. Like I said, I would love that fight. The style clash would be awesome.

Lol! Those tweets are awesome! Hopefully we get to see that fight in the near future (May 2017?!)

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Loeffler had responded with their tweets and asked them to call him. They did nothing. I don't get what's so hard about initiating calls especially when you're the one announcing to the world you want the fight. Have anyone asked if Lara even talked to Haymon yet? Why not?
                  HE'S BEEN TRYING TO FIGHT GGG SINCE 2013 AT LEAST!!!!! This was before GGG became the bigger name that he is today. This was before Lara fought Trout and Canelo. Why can't they ever pick up the phone and make a fight? They claim no one wants to fight them but everytime they pick up the phone to make a fight it's Willie Monroe Jr or Dominic Wade. You fans demand nothing from him

Comment

HE'S BEEN TRYING TO FIGHT GGG SINCE 2013 AT LEAST!!!!! This was before GGG became the bigger name that he is today. This was before Lara fought Trout and Canelo. Why can't they ever pick up the phone and make a fight? They claim no one wants to fight them but everytime they pick up the phone to make a fight it's Willie Monroe Jr or Dominic Wade. You fans demand nothing from him
                    You've been ignoring what I've been saying. Why can't Lara use his management team, a team he's been spending thousands of dollars on? What's the problem? Point is, Lara doesn't really have to do anything. He can assign the dealing and wheeling to his management team.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.......................

Comment

Working...
                      X