Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs JMM who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley wins it easily at this point. He's too versatile for Pac and Marquez. He doesn't get a lot of credit because he hasn't been given the opportunity to fight a big named opponent. If he doesn't get Pac in 2012, it will be a mistake on his part for not fighting Khan. That fight would have put him on the map with the mainstream.

To me Tim is an old school throwback fighter. He comes in ripped and in shape, he knows how to box and slug it out. He has very good defense and a great championship IQ and chin. I don't see anyone beating him at 140. At 147, he could possibly be even better, but he gives up a lot of height in that division. But at this stage, I see him out working Mayweather and winning on points. He outboxes Pacquiao, Marquez, Ortiz, and Berto. His biggest rival would be Khan because of the height difference and Mike Jones.

Bradley reminds me a lot of Hagler. I just hope the big named fighters give him a chance to fight them, then the whole world will see how good this kid is. Khan needs to fight Peterson again and beat him first. Bradley has already beaten Lamont and looked good doing it. I think that forces Khan to fight Tim. I don't know if Tim will ever be a mega star of the sport, but I guarantee that he will be a great champion and hall of famer when its over. Do your job Bob Arum!!! Whoever he puts in front of Tim, Tim will beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      Bradley might do a lot of things well but his jab or lack of is one of his main weaknesses, his jab was disgraceful until an exhibition where he met Tommy Hearns.

Cotto, Floyd have great jabs.
      Bradley doesn't.

Dipping left & 'prodding' to the body once or twice does not qualify as having a good jab. His jab is often lazy as hell & left hanging out which has resorted to him being put on his arse on more than one occasion.
      What Bradley fight were you watching??? He has a great jab but just doesn't use it enough.

Comment

Bradley beats Marquez. He fights with too much energy and has usable speed against anyone. He can box and move and he's younger, stronger and faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
          oh man.... bradley is all wrong for jmm. really good boxer with great speed, great condition, very smart in the ring, fights great on the inside, keeps his distance really well, combines both to the body and the head, is really strong, great workrate, great chin, the list keeps on going. Marquez may have had great success against pacquiao but we all know pacquiao is a pattern fighter and the boxers that do figure out his style (not saying anyone can) can and will give him problems and might even beat him due to his inability to adjust against really smart boxers. Bradley is just too strong and to me he will just outwork marquez to a UD. im not saying it will not be competitive but Bradley will decisively win.
          Great outlook on this fight. I agree 100%!

Comment

Bradley can do what Diaz did, except much, much better. I'd pick him.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              Bradley might do a lot of things well but his jab or lack of is one of his main weaknesses, his jab was disgraceful until an exhibition where he met Tommy Hearns.

Cotto, Floyd have great jabs.
              Bradley doesn't.

Dipping left & 'prodding' to the body once or twice does not qualify as having a good jab. His jab is often lazy as hell & left hanging out which has resorted to him being put on his arse on more than one occasion.
              Cotto does not have a great jab or great anything.

JMM and even Shane's jab kept Pac at bay..

Bradley works off his jab much better than you care to notice.

Comment

I honestly believe that most that are picking Marquez are using the triangle theories, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I honestly believe that most that are picking Marquez are using the triangle theories, I really do.
                  To get off topic, I have to give you your props. Looks like we're getting Pac-Cotto 2 at some catchweight for a 154 title. If it happens, you can consider me on the "Pacquiao is a punk that's ducking Martinez" bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    To get off topic, I have to give you your props. Looks like we're getting Pac-Cotto 2 at some catchweight for a 154 title. If it happens, you can consider me on the "Pacquiao is a punk that's ducking Martinez" bandwagon.
                    I don't think Pacman was ducking Martinez though. And I'm tired of Martinez calling Floyd & Pacman out. They are not obligated to fight him.

I want the Cotto rematch because he will win this time. Give me props after he proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Bradley can do what Diaz did, except much, much better. I'd pick him.
                      Diaz got knocked out........

Comment

Working...
                      X