Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina's got 10 supporters so far.

I can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Haha I can't wait to bump this thread after the fight.

Once again, Kirk will destroy Molina. Not even close.

Comment

Kirkland seeks for 3 rounds and destroys him in the fourth....Kirkland by KO 4....EARLY!!!

Comment

Molina via SD, he has a little pop in his punches but not enough to completely wreck Kirkland. I'm expecting this to be a somewhat more technical fight than what we've come to expect from these two, especially Kirkland. He'll showcase some of his boxing skills in this fight.

I can see Kirkland stopping Molina, but Molina is no slouch, he has stamina and toughness. This is gonna be an entertaining and close fight.

Comment

It will be a frustration night for Kirkland, Molina is very good and has very few holes in his game, if any.

Comment

Its getting closer.............

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Molina via SD, he has a little pop in his punches but not enough to completely wreck Kirkland. I'm expecting this to be a somewhat more technical fight than what we've come to expect from these two, especially Kirkland. He'll showcase some of his boxing skills in this fight.
                What boxing skills?

Comment

I hesitantly select Kirkland as the winner and I am open to change leading up to the bout. I think if Molina can't get Kirkland out of there early, it'll be a long night for Molina. Kirkland is just so powerful and one punch can buckle anyone in his weight range.

I think it'll be fireworks, I just hope its constant

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I hesitantly select Kirkland as the winner and I am open to change leading up to the bout. I think if Molina can't get Kirkland out of there early, it'll be a long night for Molina. Kirkland is just so powerful and one punch can buckle anyone in his weight range.

I think it'll be fireworks, I just hope its constant
                    I think you got the names mixed up or you donīt know what kind of fighter/boxer Molina is. The only one not wanting a long night is Kirkland, long fights are the specialty of Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                      Wouldn't that say a lot about Kirkland. You say we can't gauge off of it, but he destroyed a top threat.
                      Kirkland whethered the storm in the 1st round. After that 1st round, it was all Kirkland beating Angulo up. Joel Julio hit Kirkland with better shots than Angulo could. What I meant to say in my post is that we haven't seen Kirkland getting tagged enough to say, "Well, his chin is exceptional."

I think it was a great win for him against him Angulo and definitely ecstatic that he won, but we now need to see what happens when he gets in there with someone who isn't intimidated by him (Angulo obviously wasn't) BUT...conserves stamina (which Angulo didn't).

Regardless what Molina brings to the table, I got Kirkland winning.

I'm guessing TKO 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X