Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horus Presents: PACQUIAO conceded on BLOOD, wants MAYWEATHER to concede on Money$$!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Not for a 50/50 split. no
    if mayweather is not afraid to fight manny then why ask too much? ost,60/40 split etc..and do u really think that 50/50 and a 14 day cut off that mayweather offered is really true?
    its just a way to avoid the fight.what if manny called that bluff in the first nego...what would mayweather will do? throw another roadblocks?...get over it...your idol doesn't want to fight manny..pure and simple

Comment

Action speaks louder than words. Floyd apologists are so gullible. If Floyd wanted to fight Pacquiao, he would have done so already. If you want something, you will find a way to get it. If you don't want anything, you will find many excuses to get away from it. Floyd doesn't want the fight. Maybe he's scared. History will tell you. When people want him to fight Margarito, Floyd said he's doesn't sell PPVs. When people want him to fight Cotto, Floyd said he lives too far in Puerto Rico so I am gonna retire. Now people want him to fight Pac, Pac is on PED I want a blood test. now Pacquiao said ok lets do it, Floyd said I want to spend time with my family. So the end justify the means, whether Pac agreed or not, it does not matter anyway. Floyd will run away but will never run out of excuses.

Comment

Horus,my bwoy what's up??U know what the biggest problem with boxing is??The biggest problem are those 2 divas sitting on top the sport & just constantly hogging all the attention!!What'da say we forget about them 2 queen B's & concentrate on something more plausible,U know like Bradley-Alexander,or The Punisher-Martinez,worthwhile stuff,ya know??

Comment

On July 17, 2010 The boxing world finally came to the realization that old wounds are very slow to heal, and to always follow the money.
          I have been told by more than 2 sources that I have recently befriended last year in the boxing community that the Money split was the main of the reason this fight didn’t happen.

Before I go into this thread I would like to point out that Boxingscene is truly the Mecca of where a lot of boxing insiders come and bring their arguments for their fighters, and themselves. I know for a FACT, a FACT that both members and associates of Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao not only read these but post on these forums and a lot of other fighters and their teams do as well.

I will not out nobody screen names in this thread, however if you are reading this thread and do not believe what I am telling you, ask yourself, Why wouldn’t they check out boxing forums to check out public opinion, and if you believe they check out these forums, why wouldnt they want to tell their side of the story, or put out information to sway public opinion.

The blogosphere does not only affect politics it also affects sports.
          1. Why else do you think Pacquiao suddenly budged on drug testing? But not the Money!!
          2. Why else did Amir Khan start calling Bradley now instead of the marquez-diaz winner??
          3. Why does some threads get deleted with factual information that is damning to some fighters but not others?

But that is for another thread.

Horus Presents: PACQUIAO conceded on BLOOD, wants MAYWEATHER to concede on Money$$!!

Now on July 9th,2010
          I wrote a thread entitled,
          WHY is Team Pacquiao making getting 50% a STICKING POINT!!!
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...biggest+payday

In that thread, I essentially laid out the argument that Team Pacquiao no doubtably heard from Team Mayweather

Which was why are they Making 50% a sticking point. when 40%,45%,47% would still get them their biggest payday ever???? There is no statistical measure that Team Pacquiao can present that can show how they deserve and earned the right to %50 percent of all the revenue against Floyd Mayweather.

Part of the reason I made that thread was because I was hearing that this was the main issue in which Team Pacquiao would not budge with Team Mayweather on. In short their argument was, that the numbers in favor of Mayweather was not a big of a margin to jusifty him getting a bigger split and that this was going to be the biggest fight in boxing and both fighters are simliar in terms of drawing power so it should be 50-50. Which obviously did not sit well with Team Mayweather who obviously felt differently.

In short what Team Pacquiao did was agree to the old terms from last December, that they turned down.

and from the Mayweather side, I heard Mayweather was willing to let their be a cut off date on the drug issue, but not the money.

So the talks stop there. They never even negotiated.
          Both sides drew a line in the sand and waited for the other side to flinch.

Thats why Top Rank did the "deadline" to see if that would make Team Mayweather flinch off their demands and concede alittle bit, and by cocede I mean concede on the money, which I am told Mayweather will not do.

So now Top Rank is in the media again trying to sway public opinion to get Mayweather to move alittle on his stances. They figured sense they budge on the drug testing Mayweather should budge on the money.

So basically Team Pacquiao is telling Team Mayweather we will do the drug test up to 14 days for a 50/50 Split.

REAL TALK.
          This actually makes sense to me. I agree that Pacquaio does not deserve 50 percent of the purse. I believe that will be worked out after Pac's fight with Margarito does poorly in PPV numbers and Mayweather's next fight (which I believe will be in December 2010) does much better. Thanks for the info, Horus.

Comment

MAYWEATHER = "I am not interested in Pacquiao fight"

CLOSE THE THREAD

Comment

On July 17, 2010 The boxing world finally came to the realization that old wounds are very slow to heal, and to always follow the money.
              I have been told by more than 2 sources that I have recently befriended last year in the boxing community that the Money split was the main of the reason this fight didn’t happen.

Before I go into this thread I would like to point out that Boxingscene is truly the Mecca of where a lot of boxing insiders come and bring their arguments for their fighters, and themselves. I know for a FACT, a FACT that both members and associates of Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao not only read these but post on these forums and a lot of other fighters and their teams do as well.

I will not out nobody screen names in this thread, however if you are reading this thread and do not believe what I am telling you, ask yourself, Why wouldn’t they check out boxing forums to check out public opinion, and if you believe they check out these forums, why wouldnt they want to tell their side of the story, or put out information to sway public opinion.

The blogosphere does not only affect politics it also affects sports.
              1. Why else do you think Pacquiao suddenly budged on drug testing? But not the Money!!
              2. Why else did Amir Khan start calling Bradley now instead of the marquez-diaz winner??
              3. Why does some threads get deleted with factual information that is damning to some fighters but not others?

But that is for another thread.

Now on July 9th,2010
              I wrote a thread entitled,
              WHY is Team Pacquiao making getting 50% a STICKING POINT!!!
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...biggest+payday

In that thread, I essentially laid out the argument that Team Pacquiao no doubtably heard from Team Mayweather

Which was why are they Making 50% a sticking point. when 40%,45%,47% would still get them their biggest payday ever???? There is no statistical measure that Team Pacquiao can present that can show how they deserve and earned the right to %50 percent of all the revenue against Floyd Mayweather.

Part of the reason I made that thread was because I was hearing that this was the main issue in which Team Pacquiao would not budge with Team Mayweather on. In short their argument was, that the numbers in favor of Mayweather was not a big of a margin to jusifty him getting a bigger split and that this was going to be the biggest fight in boxing and both fighters are simliar in terms of drawing power so it should be 50-50. Which obviously did not sit well with Team Mayweather who obviously felt differently.

In short what Team Pacquiao did was agree to the old terms from last December, that they turned down.

and from the Mayweather side, I heard Mayweather was willing to let their be a cut off date on the drug issue, but not the money.

So the talks stop there. They never even negotiated.
              Both sides drew a line in the sand and waited for the other side to flinch.

Thats why Top Rank did the "deadline" to see if that would make Team Mayweather flinch off their demands and concede alittle bit, and by cocede I mean concede on the money, which I am told Mayweather will not do.

So now Top Rank is in the media again trying to sway public opinion to get Mayweather to move alittle on his stances. They figured sense they budge on the drug testing Mayweather should budge on the money.

So basically Team Pacquiao is telling Team Mayweather we will do the drug test up to 14 days for a 50/50 Split.

REAL TALK.

Nice move.
              But It's all about "TAKING A VACATION WITH THE CHILDREN".

I don't know if he ducks Manny,but right now he doesn't want this fight according to.....HIMSELF.

But as the ***** and the fakass ancient egypt clown wanabe you are,you will defend your sista joy as a blind ******.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
                if mayweather is not afraid to fight manny then why ask too much? ost,60/40 split etc..and do u really think that 50/50 and a 14 day cut off that mayweather offered is really true?
                its just a way to avoid the fight.what if manny called that bluff in the first nego...what would mayweather will do? throw another roadblocks?...get over it...your idol doesn't want to fight manny..pure and simple
                I am not in the mood to flame today so i will stick with the facts and let you argue with them.

What is the logic behind 50/50???

If they were truly equal in terms of finances. then there would not big a big difference in the money they generate and the splits the annually recieved.

Explained to me How
                Mayweather Highest Guaranteed Purse is: $ 22.5 Million
                and
                Mayweather Average Guaranteed Purse for his Past 6 Fights: $11 Million

and by contrast.

Pacquiao Highest Guaranteed Purses: $12 Million
                and
                Pacquiao Average Guaranteed Purse for his Past 6 Fights: $ 7.16 Million

Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed Purses:
                Floyd Mayweather $ 22.5 Million vs. Mosley $7 Million
                Floyd Mayweather $10 Million vs. Juan Manuel Marquez JMM $4 Millio
                Floyd Mayweather $11 Million vs. Ricky Hatton $6 Million
                Floyd Mayweather $10 Million vs. Oscar De La Hoya $23.3 Million
                Floyd Mayweather $8 Million vs. Carlos Manuel Baldomir $1.6million.
                Floyd Mayweather $5 Million vs. Zab Judah $1 Million
                Floyd Mayweather $4 Million vs. Shamba Mitchell 375k
                Floyd Mayweather $3.2 Million vs. Arturo Gatti $3.5 Million
                Floyd Mayweather $3 Million vs. De Marcus Corley $150.000
                Floyd Mayweather $1.5 Million vs. Diego Corrales $1.25 million
                Floyd Mayweather $150.000k vs. Genaro Hernandez $600k

* Oscar De La Hoya also gave Mayweather a percentage of the PPV revenue. This was the first time De La Hoya ever did this, all his previous opponents got a guaranteed amount; no more, no less, no share of the PPV revenue. Mayweather walked away with between $22 and $30 million,http://<br /> http://sports.espn.go...ory?id=2865349

Floyd Mayweather Average Guaranteed Purse for his Past 6 Fights: $ 11 Million

Manny Pacquiao Guaranteed Purses:
                Pacquiao $12 Million vs. Clottey $1.5 Million
                Pacquiao $7.5 million vs. Miguel Cotto $4 Million
                Pacquiao $12 million vs. Ricky Hatton $11 Million
                Pacquiao $6 Million vs. De la Hoya $20 Million
                Pacquiao $3 million vs. David Diaz 800k
                Pacquiao $2.5 Million vs. Juan Manuel Marquez 2 $500
                Pacquiao $650.000 vs Juan Manuel Marquez $500k

Manny Pacquiao Average Guaranteed Purse for his Past 6 Fights: $ 7.16 Million
                My problem is that Team Pacquiao insistence on 50% as a sticking point is holding the fight up. Thats why it matters.

In my opinion, we have to now ask The question

On what grounds do they believe they are an equal to Mayweather when it comes to financial considerations?

And by extension are Team Pacquiao, by asking for 50% effectively not just pricing themselves out of a fight with Floyd Mayweather, but also telling the Public they do not know how to count???

Pacquiao Lack of Flexibility on the purse split is why the fight isnt happening.

I want to see this FIGHT more than anybody, but By team Pacquiao making 50% a sticking point, they are effectively letting us boxing fans know, they have no interest in this fight, unless they can receive money by all measures they have no merit to earn or be rewarded with, when they have a possible opponent who has undisputable claim backed by facts that they deserves more financial consideration based on what the facts tell us.

Why are they making 50% a sticking point??
                when they have no numbers to back it up...

Man this is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  MAYWEATHER = "I am not interested in Pacquiao fight"

CLOSE THE THREAD
                  see u later

Comment

The King of the *****s returns with his "inside information" that we "just need to trust him on". GTFOOH.

Comment

thats a lie dog... trust me.
                      thats a complete lie.
                      You got a source for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X