Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Shoves Crawford, Who Responds With Right At Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Archie,.

Regarding truesnake

Some people have to subject a negative narrative about people to affirm that they are confident,...

When confidence come from self belief, character, understanding, and accomplishments..

Bud and Jose was shoot and they both beat tbe odds, but i think that Jose's living in the shadows of his little brother David, gets to him on every level,..

I think thats were his anger and motivation comes from but Bud is not that dude to try to take out your frustration on,.. I also think that Jose is going to cause all kinds of problems for Bud,.. but Bud is going to make the adjustments and by 6-7 rounds Bud going to figure him out... Bud by 9-10 round KO,..

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
      Since this is such a sure win for you, how much did you put on Crawford to win?
      I don’t ever gamble because it’s irresponsible and I have made real money in the business world for the pasts 25 years. Losers gamble! But IF I were a gambler, I would sell EVERYTHING I own on this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        So bud is fighting another can?
        Basically, it will be his easiest win to date. Give them credit for making people believe it’s actually a competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Crawford needs a nice big bucket of chicken, and some watermelon to go with it.
          He really got banned for This? ^^^ Hasn't Crawford just said something similar about burritos directly to a person and everyone was saying oh it's not racist, stop being sensitive, free speech etc. Yet people are crying when a forum member posts something similar and no doubt reported him.Talk about a double standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Benevidez need some Proactiv.
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Either that or to get off the PEDs.

Hes 26 years old, not an 18 or even 20 year old. That is ped acne for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              The odds are not even worth it. I don’t want to put down big money just to make small money. So I may bet Crawford to win inside 8 rounds...... S#hit even those odds are not that good. There is a reason the bookies have the prices so low and they are hardly ever wrong

Yeah that chit is not worth it. What if crawford loses his cool, fouls him and looses by DQ or some chit. The ref could call a DQ early and not give him a warning. Anything could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Crawford is gonna be in deep on Sat.
                Benavidez is just as fast & bigger not to mention younger than Bud, Chit is not gonna be easy like most think.
                Easy work....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Well Crawford really doesn't have the resume to be a #1 P4P guy. That's my opinion though. His skills are great.
                  Top 5 for sure & I got Nelo at 1 as of now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                    If not crawford then who?
                    Nelo..best resume & only lost to T.B.E. which is no shame in that..

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      This incident is going to change Buds attitude from this point forward lol He's gonna be a real d**k now instead of the quiet guy. It's almost like the moment Darth Vader became evil and turned to the dark side
                      Bud only gets like that if you mess with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X