Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f#ck is going on in Portland Oregon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...how bout a wall around Portland and case closed?

Comment

they said the car was blocking traffic???lol why do people even stop for idiots like that, just run them over..once they threaten you and hit your car you can kill them

Comment

Portland obviously doesn't have gun laws that allow decent citizens to protect themselves. You dont see this nonsense happening in places like Florida or Texas.

This is a great example of why the left wants to disarm all of us. Once disarmed, you are at the mercy of the Government and leftist mobs.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          If this happens in my town they best be ready.
          I am not American, so can someone tell me what is going on? I heard whites using "white" as a perjorative. Is there a white civil war going on? Or, some psychotic/shizophrenic epidemic?

Comment

Joke, try that **** in ny and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I am not American, so can someone tell me what is going on? I heard whites using "white" as a perjorative. Is there a white civil war going on? Or, some psychotic/shizophrenic epidemic?
              It's called "white guilt".

That particular mental defect is spreading like wildfire among American liberals, and particularly prevalent in rich, white liberal college-age and high school kids.

It makes no sense to me. I can't see why anyone should feel guilty about the wrongs one's ancestors did or may have done. We are supposed to judge people on who they are as individuals, and this type of thinking flies in the face of that.

Comment

What the heck is going on here?? I'm not American so can someone fill me in. The people on the street were acting like idiots. A couple of them seem to be on some kind of power trip. Personally they sounded like arrogant *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

That particular mental defect is spreading like wildfire among American liberals, and particularly prevalent in rich, white liberal college-age and high school kids.

It makes no sense to me. I can't see why anyone should feel guilty about the wrongs one's ancestors did or may have done. We are supposed to judge people on who they are as individuals, and this type of thinking flies in the face of that.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

A rational white person can acknowledge the aspects of his negative past but more importantly recognize the great achievements of Europeans via Western Civilization that have transformed our planet for the best. Rational white people refuse to apologize for their history whether good or bad because they weren't part of that generation, instead they can use it as a lesson for future generations in order to help overall human development.

When I see these morons in Portland protesting, makes me think there is something wrong with them mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Thank you. I had to look up Antifa. I thought for a second there was some transracial stuff going on, as i see black Americans calling outside blacks all types of derogative names normally used by white supremacists, so i thought racially identity has also became fluid.

Comment

Working...
                      X