Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people not have lomachenko as p4p number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's top 15 for sure. I think a solid 14 or 13. Genuinely I'd rate Broner over him.

Comment

Loma and Crawford are overrated for me ,they are not top P4P fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        You don't get dropped in your last fight and get to be P4P #1

Quite simple
        he hardly got dropped by some bum lol. a flash knockdown against a world class fighter who was considerably bigger

Comment

I've got him as #1 but I can understand why others don't. It's a close race right now. Neither Loma or Crawford are clearly above the other. The debate can go either way.

For me, they're equally talented but Loma is taking slightly better fights so that's why I give him the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Man you sit on here all damn day saying ******ed stuff,calling Joy Joyce the boogyman...you hyped GGG up when his resume was complete trash now you wanna try to trash Crawford's and Inoue's Resume....you are all over the damn place!!
            what do u want me to say? their resumes suck, thats a factual statement its not an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I've had Lomachenko in my top 10 for a few years but he isn't taking the top spot on my list unless Fury retires or takes a L.

Golovkin just moved down after the Canelo loss.

Roman is still a top 10 fighter.

No way Román is top-10.

Comment

I agree.

I like Crawford, and Canelo despite arguments has a win over GGG and is #1 at MW. But Lomachenko is clearly #1 p4p in my opinion.

Comment

P4P lists don't mean sht. it's just opinion. If somebody doesn't have Loma at #1 that's their preference.

Canelo, Loma & Crawford are my top 3. with GGG and Mikey to finish the top five. Spence in my top ten too.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    what do u want me to say? their resumes suck, thats a factual statement its not an opinion.
                    GGG's resume sucks as does Joe Joyce but that doesnt stop you from sucking them off..Brook resume sucks as well yet you were riding him hard...Vanes was a horrible opponent yet you tried to hype him up..you are more transparent then a windshield

Comment

Working...
                    X