Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handwraps; Elastic or traditional,which one are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handwraps; Elastic or traditional,which one are you?

which handwraps do you like? the elastic stretchy ones or the traditional ones.

I hope I am not the only oddball that likes traditional ones

I prefer traditional wraps but I recently bought there awesome wraps...

The Everlast Flex Cool wraps. I have fairly big hands so the traditional 180s weren't doing it. I got these a few weeks ago and they are spectacular.

Comment

mexican-style!

Comment

I like the long Everlast ones

Comment

The lady prefers length...... go figure. The elastic ones are my choice, the Mexican style.
          Last edited by Rockin'; 04-13-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I use elastic and put a gauze knuckle guard folded in half before I wrap my folds on top of the knuckles.

Comment

Title makes a boss 180 semi elastic wrap. I'd be game to use those Everlasts, however I like a longer wrap so that I can put 5 or so folds on top of the knuckle, after the gauze guard. I come around the wrist and then through the fingers, and then, with a 180 if you do it right, you can even have extra to come over the very top of the knuckles, (after coming across them) and then down around the outer side of the thumb (bottom area) and complete the wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                The lady prefers length...... go figure. The elastic ones are my choice, the Mexican style.
                Damn right Rockin. Same ones Vargas used to end Salka the other night.

Comment

Working...
                X