Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got wobbled in sparring?...

Comment

Originally posted by shingle View Post
      Nahh he`s a Pakistani, and lets have less of this racist talk you drama queen, i for one love Pakistanis my best mate is a Pakistani and my grandfather is a Pakistani as well, saying that he lives and works in India but he`s still a Pakistani.
      Born in Britain

Holds a British passport

Has British citizenship

Speaks English, pays his taxes, contributes to the British culture and British sport

Pretty conclusive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by xtn5021 View Post
        He got wobbled in sparring?...
        Thats not the point though , read the artical man, dougie makes interesting points

Comment

I want to see him do a winky wright on maidana. NSB would explode if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by shingle View Post
            Nahh he`s a Pakistani, and lets have less of this racist talk you drama queen, i for one love Pakistanis my best mate is a Pakistani and my grandfather is a Pakistani as well, saying that he lives and works in India but he`s still a Pakistani.
            lovely story about your mate, but it doesn't make you any less wrong. He's British, and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
              Thats not the point though , read the artical man, dougie makes interesting points
              Kinda late to reply, but when I replied I actually read it. Yes he did make some excellent points. But the things that struck me the most was that he got wobbled in sparring and that his chin will make make him one of the most exciting fighters to watch.

Comment

That chin will eventually cost him. He better hope he can cover it up.

If his chin is really that much in need of protection, I just can't see Khan going 12 rounds without Maidana catching him and stopping him.

Comment

Working...
                X