Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Roger and Floyd Sr think Pac's on A-side meth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then immediately after the fight, he turns it off and conducts a normal post fight interview then holds a concert

you *****sexuals crack me up

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      And even more amazing to see the level of fear random blood testing has put in Manny's psyche.

And again I'll post...

So you've never heard of the various drugs commonly known as "candy", child solders are forced to take before entering battle, rendering them fearless and harder to kill? These tactics are commonly used in Asia, Africa, and South America.

Seriously, get yourself to a shrink ASAP.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I think Avatar is an overrated movie.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
          its amazing to me that people with brains actually take floyd sr serious...
          So you're basically picking and choosing what you wanna believe? Whatever's convenient for your cause, right? Face it, Floyd is shook. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have even asked for the tests to begin with. And to say that he's on some "crusade" against PEDs is just hilarious!

Comment

its not about steroids, HGH or non of that ****.. Its about a mythical drug from 500 years ago.. LMAO..

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they demand pac to be shot 1st before they fight him after Pac destroys clottey..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                its amazing to see the level of fear PAC has put in the Mayweathers' psyche
                manny has won the fight already

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
                  U can't say thats why he shouldn't take the test..giving blood takes a total of 3 minutes at the max..When people I know that are just regulars to boxing talk about this they can't understand why someone would not take 3 minutes out of there day to take a test that would lead to make so much money. We can say it's just the Mayweathers that are questioning Pac_man, but the truth is the public is too because they maybe aren't boxers, but they've given blood before it it was a simple task to them" ..is Pac not taking the test cause he doesn't want to or because mayweather asked him to??..
                  No, the public would've never said **** about Pacquiao using PED's if the Mayweathers hadn't opened their big fat crackhead mouths. Be honest -- how many posts did you find on this forum about this before Floyd Sr. piped up? I bet you didn't even see ONE.

The Mayweathers are playing suckers because people are naive. Face the ****ing truth, people, neither you nor the Mayweathers have any proof whatsoever, all they have is frankly ridiculous accusations based on jealousy. Pacquiao makes Floyd's achievements seem lackluster. That's the bottom line. The only way they can make Floyd Jr. seem relevant again is by bringing another man down and attempting to destroy his career. That's a piss-weak way of building your own career. What a bunch of scumbags.

A-Side Meth? WTF is that, a Wu-Tang album? It doesn't even exist, as far as I know. And you believe this ****... really?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    and then immediately after the fight, he turns it off and conducts a normal post fight interview then holds a concert

you *****sexuals crack me up
                    Well he is a good actor hehehe heeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                      So you've never heard of the various drugs commonly known as "candy", child solders are forced to take before entering battle, rendering them fearless and harder to kill? These tactics are commonly used in Asia, Africa, and South America.

Idiots.
                      Bull**** going once....Bull**** going twice........... SOLD!!! to the ****** with Floyd's dick in his mouth...

Comment

Working...
                      X