No announcement yet.

(WOW) Lomachenko is ducking Gervonta Davis now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    If tank brings nothing to the table why did all of you want the fight so bad?
    I don't and I don't see people wanting it. He has a bigger and better fight in two weeks.

He brings less to the table than fights like Beltran, Pacquaio, Garcia. Davis would just to see him get whipped and a lot of people do want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      lol that's your interpretation? Damn you don't even try to hide your bias. He said Tank is a fight that's just for money because he brings nothing to the table which he really doesn't.

Tank however has said he's not ready, that "it's not a good idea" and some garbage about how it would be "only on PPV" and has a preference to fight Farmer LOL. But you think those words all = wanting to fight lol
      Thats exactly what i got from that.
      He pretty much sais hes not up to standard aswell.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Lomachenko previously called out tank doe
        And then Tank openly ducked him doe so Loma signed to fight the #1 lightweight in the world in a far better match doe.

Comment

If tank brings nothing to the table why did all of you want the fight so bad?
          Go find people saying they wanted this

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            And then Tank openly ducked him doe so Loma signed to fight the #1 lightweight in the world in a far better match doe.
            tank wasn't even a champion doe which is ironically a reason why loma is ducking him now doe

Comment

He has always been ducking tank. He doesn’t want that work
              Your right, if i were lomachenco, I wouldn't want to train 8 weeks for a guy who will just quit in 3 rds.... that training is hard work. Might as well make it worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Go find people saying they wanted this
                Dudes a moron. Best to ignore.

I stopped even reading his posts when he criticized GGG for saying he still wants to fight and then criticized him for Canelo pulling out. He's a bigot and a stupid one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  tank wasn't even a champion doe which is ironically a reason why loma is ducking him now doe
                  So why did Davis say "it's not a good idea" to fight Loma that if he fought him "it's only on ppv" knowing neither is a star? He let his promoter down by hiding with these quotes.

Comment

I agree with Klimas. It's just a marketing move and of course, a smart one. Mayweather makes good marketing moves most of the time.

Looking forward to Loma-Linares. Should be interesting...

Comment

Holy carp Russ Amber sure put on some beef. I didn't recognize him.

Comment

Working...
                      X