Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Has 11-Fight Deal, One of Them Will Be Andrade!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You idiot if HBO had any say or control over who canelo fights then he would of fought GGG 2 years earlier. And he wouldn't of fought guys like Liam Smith, Khan, or Chavez fighters not under HBO and 2 of those fighters belonged to HBO rival Al Haymon. Nobody tells canelo who to fight not the WBC or any belt org, not a network and damn sure not clown azzz hearn who has no say in Canelo and Golden boy contract that is directly with DAZN not hearn. Canelo and Golden Boy dictated to HBO who he was fighting and will do the same to DAZN not the other way around. If you think otherwise you just plain re tarded.
    Khan fight made money, why wouldn't they stop that fight? Liam smith sold out the area. You didn't prove any thing. Send me a copy of the contact then.

Comment

Hearn should make andrade and jacobs unify and then canelo fights the winner of that fight. Then canelo would be undisputed at middleweight, thats assuming jacobs can get pass sergey

Comment

Canelo basically signed the same deal but worth a little more then the deal showtime gave Floyd and who ended up picking his fights Floyd or Showtime? Exactly Floyd picked everyone of his fights canelo will be the same. He had a contract with HBO and they couldn't force him to fight HBO fighters or guys whey wanted him to. Not even Golden boy tells canelo what to do at best they give him suggestions and there are many examples where he did the opposite what they suggested. Canelo has 100% control of his career and opponents and Hearn can't tell him shyt he's not even under contract with hearn he is signed with DAZN. And DAZN can't tell Canelo shyt either. Just like showtime couldn't tell Floyd shyt otherwise he would of never fought Berto just for example.
        I didn't see the contact neither did you. So idk why you are trying to tell me something you didn't see or read anywhere. There's no way they are giving him $300 to fight bums. Floyd could fight a Crack head and it will do 2 Million PPVs canelo is not on Floyd level. Canelo is not a household name.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Canelo fans paid for mustachesime canelo vs Chavez jr, khan and Smith. His fans are actually excited about him fighting fielding and think this will sell out Madison Square garden. I believe DAZN is banking on the blind loyalty his fan base has for him.
          Of course it's going to sell out Madison Square Garden that's easy. Getting casual boxing fans to buy into DAZN is the hard part. Notice you said Canelo fans. Canelo is not big in America to justify this type of contract unless he's fighting elite fighters back to back. The guy doesn't even speak English. I got pre sale tickets to the fight. It will sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Khan fight made money, why wouldn't they stop that fight? Liam smith sold out the area. You didn't prove any thing. Send me a copy of the contact then.
            And whoever canelo tells DAZN he wants to fight will make money and sell he is the biggest star in the sport you idiot which is why HBO never told canelo who to fight and why DAZN won't either and also why after showtime after handing Floyd that monster contract never told him who to fight either. You don't need to see a contract Golden boy already told the public canelo picks his fights that was the case with HBO and will continue to be the case with DAZN. Hearn has zero say in any of this shyt no matter how much you suck hearns dyck that fact won't change. Even in the press release it said Golden Boy has executive producer rights for their shows on DAZN no mention of Hearn having any say in Golden boy cards or canelo fights.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-21-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
              This clown better cease and desist speaking on GOLDEN BOY business.. he has zero control nor input on the goon Canelo.. so STFU your fighters are trash and bring NOTHING to DAZN.. GBP will push you out in a yr or so
              And why you care? Eddie Hearn push the correct buttons in you.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I didn't see the contact neither did you. So idk why you are trying to tell me something you didn't see or read anywhere. There's no way they are giving him $300 to fight bums. Floyd could fight a Crack head and it will do 2 Million PPVs canelo is not on Floyd level. Canelo is not a household name.
                You stupid mother phuker Floyd vs Guerrero, maidana 1&2, Ortiz did only 800k + not to mention the Berto fight 400k so what the F are you talking about?

Comment

And whoever canelo tells DAZN he wants to fight will make money and sell he is the biggest star in the sport you idiot which is why HBO never told canelo who to fight and why DAZN won't either and also why after showtime after handing Floyd that monster contract never told him who to fight either. You don't need to see a contract Golden boy already told the public canelo picks his fights that was the case with HBO and will continue to be the case with DAZN. Hearn has zero say in any of this shyt no matter how much you suck hearns dyck that fact won't change. Even in the press release it said Golden Boy has executive producer rights for their shows on DAZN no mention of Hearn having any say in Golden boy cards or canelo fights.
                  Send me the contract. I am not even going to reply back or respond until you send me that contract lol. Name call all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    You stupid mother phuker Floyd vs Guerrero, maidana 1&2, Ortiz did only 800k + not to mention the Berto fight 400k so what the F are you talking about?
                    One Guerrero was a mando that wasn't Floyd pick. Ortiz did 1.25 million. My point Floyd is a ppv powerhouse. Canelo GGG only did 1.1mil. So that was less than Ortiz. My point is Floyd is the biggest draw ever in boxing and his fights tend to do very well no matter who's he is fighting. Berto vs Floyd was more towards 500k. But Floyd did that fight for a easy win.

Comment

Canelo basically signed the same deal but worth a little more then the deal showtime gave Floyd and who ended up picking his fights Floyd or Showtime? Exactly Floyd picked everyone of his fights canelo will be the same. He had a contract with HBO and they couldn't force him to fight HBO fighters or guys whey wanted him to. Not even Golden boy tells canelo what to do at best they give him suggestions and there are many examples where he did the opposite what they suggested. Canelo has 100% control of his career and opponents and Hearn can't tell him shyt he's not even under contract with hearn he is signed with DAZN. And DAZN can't tell Canelo shyt either. Just like showtime couldn't tell Floyd shyt otherwise he would of never fought Berto just for example.

yep, absolutely..... and so does every other fighter

can anyone name a fighter who does not have any say over who he fights next

it does not happen

we hear about lower-level mid-tier guys turning down fights all the time

actually, to suggest otherwise is nonsense

Comment

Working...
                      X