No announcement yet.

The fact Manny Poochio was not tested by Vada vs Matthysse say it all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Hate to agree, but if you compare this performance to the one against Horn, it's like night and day.
    I seem to remember a 9th rd in the Horn fight where Horn's team was about to stop the fight though

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I seem to remember a 9th rd in the Horn fight where Horn's team was about to stop the fight though
      Yeah that's true but he wore Pac down in the process though by making it a very physical fight. By the ninth round Manny was spent. He didn't have enough energy or stamina to put him away.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Corner wasn't. The ref was.

In any event, Manny didn't finish the job against a guy he should have. He wanted Horn to quit. That was his mistake.

Comment

Horn being the home fighter could shoot adrenaline at will
          Whereas pac got Tested
          Horn couldn‘t Get his vials through the customs for Crawford fight
          Manny looked fueled matty looked drained

Comment

Poochio juiced and Matthysse took a dive, he was not hurt by that uppercut

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
              Horn being the home fighter could shoot adrenaline at will
              Whereas pac got Tested
              Horn couldn‘t Get his vials through the customs for Crawford fight
              Manny looked fueled matty looked drained
              Manny does not do tests because he is afraid of needles, yet he has many tattoos

Comment

pacquiao definitely looked bigger last night than he has in recent yrs

Comment

But we all knew he was still good at 147 outside the top 3. So basically he can't win a decent fight without being tarnished... Lucas is shot asf and mentally weak

Comment

I didn't think - compared to a few years back - that Manny looked THAT good last night.

OBVIOUSLY (or it should be obvious, surely?) some STYLES are going to give people more issues than others.

No, of COURSE Manny having a stylistically better fight with Matthysse doesn't mean Horn is a better fighter than Lucas. Jesus. How long have you cvnts been watching the sport, ten minutes?

Mind you, it helped Manny that Lucas lacks heart.... I heard him say "is it time to quit yet?" during the referee's instructions.

Comment

He was fighting a guy who was being outboxed by Tewa ****ing Kiram before the KO in his last fight. A 100 year -old Pacquiao's footwork would give Matthyse problems..... like with Rios, Manny looked like a god against Matthyse because those fools had poor footwork and no head movement.

Lomachenko would humiliate last nights Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X