Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero died 8 years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How has a thread about the anniversary of Valero's death turned into a thread about Floyd ducking a dead fighter.

Comment

Valero was a very fun fighter to watch, but he was a hype job whose hype skyrocketed after he died.

If he never died and was able to reach his peak, he would have just ended up being another Provodnikov type of fighter.

Comment

Was a huge fan of Valero as a fighter he was a crazy ****er and you only have to hear what Mikey Garcia says about their sparring to know he was a bad mofo

how good he could have become I have no idea if I had to guess he would never have been a top 5 p4p fighter just more of an animal that none of the big names would have wanted to fight he would have shocked a few of them and maybe even took some good scalps for his resume

Had he lived I guess he would moved up and faced danny garcia at 140 and maybe he would murdered amir khan

EDIT - maybe valeros brother could fight bobby pacquaio to raise some money for them poor kids
        Last edited by davef; 04-20-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X