No announcement yet.

Woody Allen: Molester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody Allen: Molester

Dylan Farrow discussed in graphic detail how her adopted father Woody Allen allegedly sexually assaulted her in an attic during the summer of 1992.
    Farrow, 32, told host Gayle King on "CBS This Morning" that the famed director led her to a small attic crawl space in her mother's house in Connecticut just before the disturbing assault took place.
    "He instructed me to lay down on my stomach and play with my brother's toy train that was set up. And he sat behind me in the doorway, and as I played with the toy train, I was sexually assaulted … As a 7-year-old I would say, I would have said he touched my private parts," she explained.
    "As a 32-year-old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger," Farrow elaborated.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Dylan Farrow discussed in graphic detail how her adopted father Woody Allen allegedly sexually assaulted her in an attic during the summer of 1992.
    Farrow, 32, told host Gayle King on "CBS This Morning" that the famed director led her to a small attic crawl space in her mother's house in Connecticut just before the disturbing assault took place.
    "He instructed me to lay down on my stomach and play with my brother's toy train that was set up. And he sat behind me in the doorway, and as I played with the toy train, I was sexually assaulted … As a 7-year-old I would say, I would have said he touched my private parts," she explained.
    "As a 32-year-old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger," Farrow elaborated.
    Special place in hell for that fella there I imagine.

Comment

This is the guy who married his adopted daughter. He has a long history if diddling minors.

Comment

Woody Allen has gotten a pass for dozens of years. How he is allowed to walk the streets after marrying his adopted daughter and molesting the other is unbelievable.

Comment

When I first read about this guy's stuff years ago I was absolutely disgusted by the guy, and by the entire prevailing culture he swims in. His daughter/wife always struck me as a human captive. That people continued to concert with this guy disgusts me. And that so many of the 'public' have also turned a blind eye through the years also disgusts me.

Could never watch a Woody Allen film since, and cringe at any mention of his name anywhere. I think he should be an unperson in the dialogue. He is about the only bag of flesh I would say that about, period.

Comment

Liberals love this guy and he has been untouchable. I don't understand how you marry your own daughter that you are raising.

Comment

Hollywood is full of them.
              There is a pedo ring in Hollywood, covered up by the media and the lawyers

People speak out, and yet no one take any notice.

You see any of these guys in jail?

Comment

''happened'' at 7......18 wasnt old enough and neither was 28....32 is the age !!!!!''

''ok, another late as fnck sex complaint.....toss it onto that big assed pile.''

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Hollywood is full of them.
                  There is a pedo ring in Hollywood, covered up by the media and the lawyers

People speak out, and yet no one take any notice.

You see any of these guys in jail?
                  jailing a raper is much easier when theres proof. proof is obtained immediately after said rape.

Comment

''this is great, no one can say i WASNT raped !''

Comment

Working...
                    X