No announcement yet.

If Edwin Valero's career had played out naturally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Edwin Valero's career had played out naturally

At 5ft.6 The chances of him winning titles above 140 are limited in my opinion , but i would have loved to see him against Marquez and PacMan , and he would have given both some excellemt work im sure.

So if what happened , did not happen , if you know what i mean, how would of his career played out ??

Edwin Valero would've raped you sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitry pirog View Post
      At 5ft.6 The chances of him winning titles above 140 are limited in my opinion , but i would have loved to see him against Marquez and PacMan , and he would have given both some excellemt work im sure.

So if what happened , did not happen , if you know what i mean, how would of his career played out ??

Manny is 5'5" and won titles above 140. Marquez is 5'6" 1/2. If anything was valeros downfall it was mentally not his height.

Woulda been champ at 140,147.

Comment

Yeah who knows what would have happened if he hadn't been a lunatic murderer.

Comment

The guy was constantly on drugs and would not have got a license to fight in the states due to his brain injury so probably not too much

Comment

Originally posted by dmitry pirog View Post

If he was to run into a prime Pac at 135, I wouldn’t of fancied his chances in that one. Saying that, Valero had LEGIT power so would’ve been a live dog in that fight.
            I agree he wouldn’t have had massive success above 135 not only due to size but also because stylistically, I don’t think that relentless, come forward style would be anywhere near as effective against naturally bigger/stronger guy’s.

Comment

wasnt the de marco fight in the states ?

Comment

no my bad,you're correct

Comment

not before he did you

Comment

Denim Jeans KO 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X