No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero- What if?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Valero- What if?

27 wins, 27 kos. First 18 fights won in the first round. The guy looked invincible. But his tremedous fighting ability came from a dark place, and this guy was a monster outside as well as inside the ring. What would have happened if this guy was still around? Was he a hypejob, or would (as i think) he have become one of the greatest theres been? What would his career trajectory have looked like?

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    27 wins, 27 kos. First 18 fights won in the first round. The guy looked invincible. But his tremedous fighting ability came from a dark place, and this guy was a monster outside as well as inside the ring. What would have happened if this guy was still around? Was he a hypejob, or would (as i think) he have become one of the greatest theres been? What would his career trajectory have looked like?
    He pales in comparison to the GOAT Raymi.

Comment

he literally beat no one..his best win was ****ing Demarco..

Comment

He was a blood-thirsty warrior who was better suited to life as a barbarian in the ancient world rather than modern society.

If he'd continued boxing, I believe he would've moved up and scored five more knockout wins over carefully selected opponents at 140, then three at 147 before Arum set up Pacquiao vs. Valero.

This would be his big money fight but also the beginning of his downfall. His defense wasn't good enough. Pacquiao would KTFO Valero in the 5th or 6th round.

He'd taste defeat at the hands of Bradley, Maidana, Marquez, and Mayweather.

His best fights would've been Rios, Alvarado, and Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          he literally beat no one..his best win was ****ing Demarco..
          You ever find it funny that guys like Valero who beat his wife for who knows how long and then ends up killing her, still receive praise?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            tough to know. The results are there but like your man crush (g string) he beat no one of note.

Comment

He was nothing special,he would get trashed by first good Walter or better 140lbr,one of the greatest theres been?hell no man hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                You ever find it funny that guys like Valero who beat his wife for who knows how long and then ends up killing her, still receive praise?
                Yea,this guy wwas ****ing animal,ppl still tend to love him doe.

Comment

He definetly had the physical tools to be one of the greats

but It's obvious he lacked the mental fortitude and discipline to fully realize his potential

the guy was a bully

I can see him going the past-prime Tyson route the moment a more skilled fighter frustrated him in the ring.

Comment

Be was about to lose to Bradley or get destroyed by Pac. He was a good fighter, nothing special.

Comment

Working...
                    X