Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am a biiiiig c**t." - Max Kellerman

Comment

@ ringside Jim Lampley accidentally takes a sip of the wrong water bottle

"Don't worry Jim I haven't had any outbreaks lately even tho my lip looks otherwise" says Max Kellerman

Comment

He picked Naseem Hamed over Sal Sanchez on a mythical match up question on FNF's.

He picked Tapia over Barrera and even Paulie Ayala over Morales if I remember correctly. He was always horrible at picking winners.

At least we don't have to hear about Pernell Whittaker as much anymore or Stevie Johnston.

Comment

Kellerman es dios.

Comment

Zab Judah is Pernell Whitaker with a punch.

Something about Jorge Linares the next SRR.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
              "Paul Williams is so avoided by fighters that he has frozen three divisions in fear"
              N then Quintana schooled him. He was Williams not Cotto is the big threat to Floyd n then Williams loses to Quintana who Cotto just beat. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I don't really mind Kellerman on co-commentary, but he's rubbish at interviewing.
                I can no longer abide him on co-commentary either.

Comment

"Roy Jones is making Joe Calzaghe look like a washed up Felix Trinidad"

- Calzaghe goes on to clown Jones and beat the piss out of him for the rest of the fight.

"Devon Alexander is the heir to Floyd Mayweather's pound-for-pound throne"

- On the same night, Alexander gets his head boxed off by Andreas Kotelnik. Sounds punch-drunk in the post fight interview with Kellerman.

"Paul Williams is like Julio Cesar Chavez, Pernell Whittaker and Thomas Hearns all mixed into one fighter "

- Just...

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    Yeah i agree, RJ is the only guy that really knows his stuff. Having said that Kellerman is probably the worst one out there, really says some dumb **** it's unbelievable
                    RJJ when he's not being bias is pretty good. Just don't let there be an African American fighter fighting. During the Tim Ruslan fight he was like they are both badly hurt when Tim is the one flying across the ring after every big shot he was hit with.

Comment

Max the God, boxing's abdul-jabbar.

Comment

Working...
                      X