Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARD do not get enough credit for his surreal career. 2nd best fighter of last 10 yea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    i love how you start listing off his life achievements and then claim anyone who thinks hes overrated, dirty or anything you perceive as a negative opinion of him as being 'miserable', its like you dont even know your doing a parody of a fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      the ironic thing is only one upset is you, start listing off his post boxing career CV lmao

Comment

the ironic thing is only one upset is you, start listing off his post boxing career CV lmao

You have this weird oppression of thinking you're upsetting people

Comment

When it's that easy to question both Kovalev wins and he retired so early, there's not really a need for him to deserve more credit. There have always been questions of him being a dirty fighter, and as a commentator he has shown that he follows the narrative of a fight instead of the actual fight, so he won't be a hall of fame commentator either.

Comment

Nope Pacquiao is #2...not debatable

Comment

You have this weird oppression of thinking you're upsetting people
              not sure what that sentence means but i aient trying upset you cuh! just laughing at how you think everyone is 'miserable over wards success' when in reality no one gives a sh^t about him and most people are glad they dont have to see his snooze fest fights anymore.

no actually your right! im miserable he was the SOG and im even more miserable now hes apparently the host of the contender

Comment

not sure what that sentence means but i aient trying upset you cuh! just laughing at how you think everyone is 'miserable over wards success' when in reality no one gives a sh^t about him and most people are glad they dont have to see his snooze fest fights anymore.

no actually your right! im miserable he was the SOG and im even more miserable now hes apparently the host of the contender
                awww look at you, it is the attention you seem to be enjoying

OK Cool but sorry I don't have time to play tag with you, would rather actually go discuss boxing

Comment

bruh you know he took 4 years off between his dawson win and the kovalev fight right?

literally did **** all.

Then retired at like 32 or whatever. He will come back in a few years and fight some bums.

ward is a joke

Comment

awww look at you, it is the attention you seem to be enjoying

OK Cool but sorry I don't have time to play tag with you, would rather actually go discuss boxing
                    says the fanboy who got upset at everyone posting that ward was protected, overrated and dirty, claimed everyone was a miserable jealous hater, got called out and then ran out of gifs to post

Comment

protected? lol......thats a good one

if you think ward was protected id hate to see an honest assessment of your faves...

Comment

Working...
                      X