No announcement yet.

I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    You KNOW, and so does MOST PEOPLE, that knows boxing.....knows the difference between HYPERBOLE and REALITY. Last I heard was Broner saying he got a big contract and apparently they werent lying. He can possibly make a lot more money with this fight alone. But no one said 100 mil, Pac wouldnt fight Crawford for less than 20mil, so of course it wasnt 100mil. But great move for Mayweather Promotions, they will make money off of a Broner vs Pac fight and more in the May vs Pac II. Great business move

Yeah and even with his losses, Broner is actually still a pretty good draw.

Comment

Prime Pacquiao torches Crawford. Crawford is basically the GGG of his weight neighborhood. His resume, for a P4P guy, is f**king terrible. Peak Pacquiao was a special, once in a generation level talent, when Crawford's run is done he'll be just another nice fighter who is forgotten.

Today of course anybody would be insane to favor a 39 year old Manny Pacquiao who has been in 70 f**king fights, but still it would be Crawford's toughest fight of his career sadly because dude has fought nothing but B level guys and down

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Even in his prime I dont see Pacman having an easy time with a versatile guy like Crawford.

Current pacman would get that ass beat though. He second guesses himself now. This pacman is not the real pacman.
        Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
        When was Pac gassing?
        Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I said he second guesses himself. I dont blame him though after Marquez took his manhood.
        lol he can't read "guessing" vs "gassing"

Comment

I'll be one of the outliers and go with Manny. I'll put money on him if this fight ever got made. He'd be the underdog so I'd get a nice payout.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            man that idiot broner don't deserve no pay day.

manny fighting him does nothing for his legacy as well

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              AB will sell the phuck outta this fight and its a winnable fight for pac fans to believe pac will win, and if he does, he gets Floyd Joy. Its a win/win for everyone.

Comment

Crawford is younger, quicker, sharper, more skilled, and fights a style Pac has always struggled with. It would be ugly and depressing to watch Crawford humiliate Pac and beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                  I don't see how Pacquiao cannot beat Crawford. I'm a fan of Bud, but Pac still got enough left power and speed to be able to defeat Bud. Plus Pac's experience. You people who thinks Bud gonna beat him, how?
                  Yeah you probably dont know boxing well.

Pac does not do well versus thinkers who can defend and counter punch. At his advanced age he would get stopped. Badly

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    The problem is that Pac is taking the retirement path of least resistance. He clearly does not have the desire to fight the elite or he would have fought guys like Spence, Crawford, and Thurman and instead chose Vargas, Horn, and Mathysee. Pac can get any fight he wants still because of his name but he clearly wants nothing to do with elite welterweights any more. His top level confidence seems to be gone. I'm not blaming him because he is well past his prime but it is what it is. I wish he would make one last big fight with one of the top welterweights but that is not going to happen.
                    Agreed. I don't blame him either. Begs the question, though, as to what he did with all his prize money that he has to fight at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Prime Pacquiao torches Crawford. Crawford is basically the GGG of his weight neighborhood. His resume, for a P4P guy, is f**king terrible. Peak Pacquiao was a special, once in a generation level talent, when Crawford's run is done he'll be just another nice fighter who is forgotten.

Today of course anybody would be insane to favor a 39 year old Manny Pacquiao who has been in 70 f**king fights, but still it would be Crawford's toughest fight of his career sadly because dude has fought nothing but B level guys and down
                      Because he hasnt fought eite comp thus far doesnt mean TC will struggle with Manny he could ice him as JMM did but you could also be right as you can never write of great fighters like Manny, so many fans must see a fighter go to hell and back to actually realize they are the complete package in elite class against anyone, thats the difference with the best trainers etc they know the potential they just bring them to the boil with thought to milk the business side while maturing the fighter like wine, its a fine line often with careers on the line, boxing is very unforgiving in and out of the ring.

Crawford carrying a little less power is more like Tommy Hearns than a GGG, Hearns had great natural boxing skills with explosive KO power, where as GGG is probably more of a Hagler type but not quite as rounded as what Marvin was or as slick, Hagler had better feet and was more in rhythm, GGG is somewhat rigid.

Comment

Working...
                      X