Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientist suspended and will probably be fired for telling the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Scientist suspended and will probably be fired for telling the truth

Top Cern scientist Prof Alessandro Strumia has been suspended for tell the truth.

He said physics "was invented and built by men"

Which is essentially true.

From Euclid to Galileo to Newton to Einstein, all the physics we have was invented and built by men.

He then produced evidence that showed the only sexism in science is against men, where women are much more likely to get places and jobs even when men are more qualified.

Amazing that a scientist tell the truth and provides evidence but is then disciplined for it.

He told his audience of young, predominantly female physicists that his results "proved" that "physics is not sexist against women. However the truth does not matter, because it is part of a political battle coming from outside".

He produced a series of graphs which, he claimed, showed that women were hired over men whose research was cited more by other scientists in their publications, which is an indication of higher quality.

He also presented data that he claimed showed that male and female researchers were equally cited at the start of their careers but men scored progressively better as their careers progressed.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45709205

I Only Believe In Science!

Comment

I knew some guys who were way the ***** up by the North Pole for months drilling ice cores and whatnot. They'd been up there freezing their asses off for months. A female graduate assistant came up there and basically refused to leave the shack the entire time. The two main scientists and the guys had to go out multiple times risking their own lives in dangerous weather to save their research continuity while the girl did nothing. She continued to do nothing for the rest of the project. She got third author just for being a woman.

Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 10-02-2018, 12:55 AM.

Comment

My pillow smelt of another womans gash last night, can science explain that. My wife Is she secretly lesbian?
        Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-02-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
          My pillow smelt of another womans gash last night, can science explain that. My wife Is she secretly lesbian?
          Nah your grandmother sneaked into your house and rubbed her vag on it, no science required.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Nah your grandmother sneaked into your house and rubbed her vag on it, no science required.
            Grandma Delores you filthy whore! If she does it again I'll grab her by her powdery old gusset and throw her your way, you can skullfuk her etc teach her a lesson young shontae you nasty bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
              Grandma Delores you filthy whore! If she does it again I'll grab her by her powdery old gusset and throw her your way, you can skullfuk her etc teach her a lesson young shontae you nasty bastard.
              Grandma Clitoris

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Grandma Clitoris
                Nice one, for a small payment of $12 via PayPal I can FedEx her to you for a couple nights.

She doesn't say boo to a goose and her toothless gums will excite certain bodyparts bro. I can do a discount of $2 if you have her a third night?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I knew some guys who were way the ***** up by the North Pole for months drilling ice cores and whatnot. They'd been up there freezing their asses off for months. A female graduate assistant came up there and basically refused to leave the shack the entire time. The two main scientists and the guys had to go out multiple times risking their own lives in dangerous weather to save their research continuity while the girl did nothing. She continued to do nothing for the rest of the project. She got third author just for being a woman.

LOL sounds about right.

I don't get all this "everyone needs to do everything" bs. If you wanna do it fair play. But largely women don't wanna do that type of sh^t. You aren't likely to have 50/50 involvement. Why give a f#ck doe? Let people do sh^t they have passion for w/e % of people with one type of genitals or color they are or religion they are or w/e the f#ck. Passion for a subject should win not a % of the population reflecting itself in a certain field. If its 7% women or 79% women let their passion for doing w/e lead the way not the fact they have a p#ssy.

Comment

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,women are fucking ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X