Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Want 'Some Time' Thurman - He Keeps Making Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more time Thurman beat Porter, Garcia. Top 2 at the time. Surgery rehab. He earned tuneup in May. Then Madatory by his belt Porter. Where is Spence 2019 be realistic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      1 more time Thurman beat Porter, Garcia. Top 2 at the time. Surgery rehab. He earned tuneup in May. Then Madatory by his belt Porter. Where is Spence 2019 be realistic
      Spence Jr went to england and stoped Kell Brook

You think Garcia and Porter can bang with SPence JR LMAO

Spence Jr going to KO Run Time. Even Run Time knows that.

Comment

Only a knockout will stop Spence and he's right he has to work a little on defence.Peterson is in the lower tier of the real elite of the division but found himself with nowhere to hide.A perfect stoppage from the corner he was only going to be hurt more and nothing to stop the onslaught.

I don't see 'one time' wanting that fight anytime.

Comment

Am more of a spence fan than Thurman and pick Spence to beat Thurman, having said that its massively dumb and disappointing to see boxing fan calling duck already. It’s like an ever ending circle of fans doing this era after era. They would never learn. This fight would happen, take a chill pill.

Comment

Spence can forget about Thurman now, try Crawford instead

Comment

This fight will probably happen early in 2019. Just have some patience.

I a meantime Spence should fight Porter or. Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                Spence can forget about Thurman now, try Crawford instead
                Spence wants them belts. Crawford/Spence is the money fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post

my boy one time aint scurred. let it marinate a bit more.

its good bidness.

classic in the making. this fight will bring out the savagery.
                  He called this dude a young buck. Bruh you're a year and a half older than him ... FOH Keith Turdman.

Comment

Sure hope Spence doesn’t waste 2018 waiting on a Thurman fight. He should go ahead and make the move to 54. Obviously, he’s not gonna fight Jermell Charlo. But maybe he could get one of the other beltholders. Lara is the biggest scalp in that division and would be a major statement of Spence. Either way, there’s nothing at 47 worth waiting around for Thurman. He should go ahead and make the move up. And whenever Thurman is ready, they can fight at 54.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      He called this dude a young buck. Bruh you're a year and a half older than him ... FOH Keith Turdman.
                      LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing. I used to trip of Ward doing the same thing. Whenever they asked him about a fighter, he’d always refer to them as a “kid.” And most of the time, the “kid” was older than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X