• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    **** you punk. Haha Nah not that deep. But Jim’s my
    Man.
    Yes and your man has to go!

It's time for the old guard to step down just like Larry Merchant for Max Kellerman!

Then next is Harold Lederman who is just as bad!

Ward was very articulate, measured and picked out the nuances that guys like Lampley, Kellerman and Lederman know nothing about!

Hope they not pushing Roy out, it's best to have a Kellerman, Roy and Ward triplet!

Comment

Hes cool. I like him better than roid jones

Comment

A bit off topic but who heard J Leon Love a few weeks back?. I was surprised as **** man. Articulate pre fight and a good colour commentator.

Comment

colonel bob sheridan should do the broadcasts by himself. he outranks all of them. hes a colonel

Comment

Since this has turned into a Max Kellerman sucks thread... here's a video of him getting owned for his pretentious, overly complex line of questioning by Kyrie Irving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T36ZI7fC-I0

"That made absolutely no sense at all, Max..."

I wish more boxers had the balls to all him out..

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Kellerman said that the card was bad. That was the best thing he said all night.
              Motha****a was trying to talk **** about Machado not belonging in the this fight on HBO then boom

Comment

he's terrible....nothing but clichés....not on the cringe worthy level of Ray Leonard but close...well, at least he can actually speak coherently unlike someone like Hopkins, who can't say two words without getting tongue tied. Most boxers are terrible broadcasters so just being a fluent speaker gets c/unts like BJ Flores blown by the Boxingscene hipsters...you know, the dude who asked his trainer how to cut off the ring mid fight, but had no problem sounding off as an expert commentator...

Boxers who do a good job:

Paulie(biased for his style but still miles better than anyone else)
                Tarver(Paulie before Paulie only not as fluent)
                RJJ(some nice insights and entertaining, even if he is not that coherent and can be very biased)
                JCC(complete clown but you laugh at him)

Everyone else is either boring, incompetent or annoying.
                Last edited by -Hyperion-; 10-23-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Yes and your man has to go!

It's time for the old guard to step down just like Larry Merchant for Max Kellerman!

Then next is Harold Lederman who is just as bad!

Ward was very articulate, measured and picked out the nuances that guys like Lampley, Kellerman and Lederman know nothing about!

Hope they not pushing Roy out, it's best to have a Kellerman, Roy and Ward triplet!
                  I agree ward was great. Roy’s the best in the business to me. Lederman is the worst. I just like the team. But I could get used to another I suppose.

Comment

I agree. He is a great commentator and soft spoken. He doesn't jam his opinion down you throat like Atlas does. Being a champion boxer he really knows what he is talking about. He is well spoken and intelligent. I really enjoy his input and I how they use him all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
                      F*** Ward!!!! Let GGG commentate!!!!! Hahaha
                      Now that’s funny

Comment

Working...
                      X