Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its pathetic how jacobs name has been dragged through the mud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I take it you aren't familiar with Peaky Blinders?
    Watched all series of peaky blinders, including obviously the ones with hardy in and trust me... Taboo is a whole different type of brilliant.

Comment

I take it you aren't familiar with Peaky Blinders?
      This is a forum damnit! We're supposedly to be fighting about how much golovkin sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        This is a forum damnit! We're supposedly to be fighting about how much golovkin sucks
        OP got dunked on and triggerd af so we're taking this over now !!!

Comment

• He's s B fighter . Above average, nothing special. Top 3 MW

Comment

• I mean what is the case for Jacobs winning? if he is a serious threat he should have a couple avenues to victory or a couple obvious advantages that he should be able to parlay into success.

Jacobs has good offensive boxing skills, has a bit of length on Golovkin and maybe a bit quicker and more athletic. What does he really do with any of that that will trouble Golovkin though? He could land some big shots and hurt Golovkin but I have always been told Golovkin has a great chin and toughness even if his defense is faulty. Plus Golovkin has a very good offense and could hurt Jacobs who is thought to be chinny and Jacobs also has suspect defense.

So to me I can't see Jacobs dancing around Golovkin all night using his speed and length because that is not really his bag so eventually Golovkin would catch him and in a fire fight Golovkin should have an advantage even if Jacobs will have his moments.

Jacobs is a good fighter but you have to look at how things fit together if you want to be taken seriously. If Jacobs wins he will have to beat Golovkin at what Golovkin does best so that would be pretty surprising considering how highly Golovkin is thought of based on those exact strengths.

So it is like Chris Rock said you don't get credit for doing what you are supposed to do, so a good fighter losing a fight to a better fighter at that better fighters game is not something ground breaking. It is a win so that is always a positive but it would not be some sort of revelation.

I will put a caveat in though if the fight is an exciting fire fight Golovkin will get a lot of props and credit as he should, that sort of digging deep performance even against a guy most think he should beat would show a lot. I do tend to think the fight will be pretty exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              Watched all series of peaky blinders, including obviously the ones with hardy in and trust me... Taboo is a whole different type of brilliant.
              I'll give it a go too then. Lol
              Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              **** that ****. Im tired of arguing. Lol
              Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              OP got dunked on and triggerd af so we're taking this over now !!!
              ^ This.

Comment

• Jacobs will be KO after 7. He would have to KO ggg for a win and ggg is one of those freaks of nature that cant be ko-ed like Chuvalo or Wepner

Comment

That's a load of **** cause it was the other way around.

Since TS went MIA after getting owned, maybe you can show us these quotes of people saying GGG was ducking Jacobs.
                  you look for them, I read them and you should be able to find them.

Comment

Working...
                  X