Damn! Kids can't even play with BB guns now a days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

family gonna get paid

Comment

The kid is saying he wasn't the one with the gun. It was the other kid.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Google Glock water gun and you tell me, you wouldn't think that was a real gun from 3 feet.

Toys that look like real guns sale because americans love guns and violence. They allow these kids to watch all of these shooting action movies at 5 and 6 years old but get made when movies have a sex scene.
        ''Kids'', as the linked article show, want toys that look like the real thing because they have evil intentions. I hate it when people assume ''kids'' would never think of doing harm.

If I were a parent, no child of mine would have anything resembling a gun/rifle. I don't see why a parent would.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Some people, including ''kids'' use bb guns to commit real crimes. They look so real, no one would take a chance at it not being a real gun.

Not saying that is the case here. Just saying.
          Have you ever seen Japanese airguns? They look like the real deal pistols. Some manufacturers try to get the weight right on the guns too.

Comment

That's a ****ed up one

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Have you ever seen Japanese airguns? They look like the real deal pistols. Some manufacturers try to get the weight right on the guns too.
              Parents are clueless. Wonder why their kid is in jail or dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Parents are clueless. Wonder why their kid is in jail or dead.
                Yeah, and they expect everyone to understand that lil Timmy likes playing with BB guns and going into abandoned buildings.

Comment

Working...
                X