Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Targets Canelo, Wants Smith, Feels Jacobs Was Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inidouh View Post
    Just using basic common sense and a little logic, one would at least conclude that it's highly likely that the 3lbs over the agreed limit did not do a whole lot for Jacobs and he most likely suffered some level of dehydration. Lets be clear, the whole purpose of GB and Canelo putting a re-hydration clause in the contract was to keep Jacobs dehydrated and it worked. Wins using these kinds of unfair tactics to gain an unfair advantage, will always be tainted and have an asterisk beside them. It's basically cheating, winning on the scales.

This is why boxing needs to go back to same day weigh ins
    Look if you can't make the weight comfortably and can blow up to the kind of weight Jacobs was when he fought GGG then that's winning on the scales too as you put it Thing is the only benefit this probably gives Jacobs is better punch resistance, enhances nothing skill wise. Jacobs wasn't sucked in or anything at weigh ins, he wasn't visibly tired in the fight. Face it, it's just more excuses for people like you to not give Canelo due credit. Unless he KOs somebody (maybe even then too) you guys will always whine.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      And Canelo will try to dope again like he did with GGG
      Difference is whether or not you feel he did Canelo has a story that is consistent and shows that was not intentional. Jacobs simply wanted an advantage as it was stated. Willingly paid for an advantage. Unless you hold proof not opinion you have no credible point. There is no actual comparison, just meaningless view points from clowns like you.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Difference is whether or not you feel he did Canelo has a story that is consistent and shows that was not intentional. Jacobs simply wanted an advantage as it was stated. Willingly paid for an advantage. Unless you hold proof not opinion you have no credible point. There is no actual comparison, just meaningless view points from clowns like you.
        The meat excuse is just as credible as the nasal spray one. The only difference is the substance that Saunders took wasn't even banned by UKAD

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          The meat excuse is just as credible as the nasal spray one. The only difference is the substance that Saunders took wasn't even banned by UKAD
          Nope I have yet to hear anything outside of Saunders and this nasal spray, but have heard plenty about tainted beef in Mexico. So there is a big difference I would say.

Comment

It's a tough style match up for Canelo and most likely for the fans as well. BJS can fight though and would be a very live dog here.

Comment

I cant stand this guy...all those skills smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                I doubt Canelo would fight Smith or Saunders at 168 unless he drained 10 lbs of fluid from them. Both those fighters are difficult.
                And you still a piece of shït, through and through, racist mother F**er.

Comment

I know a lot of people don't like Saunders but believe me he would give Canelo fits. This dude is SLICK. He made Lemieux look amateur, beat Andy Lee and dropped him, schooled Monroe Jnr, and soundly beat the loudmouth Eubank. Put your personal feelings aside, this guy is good. His resume speaks for itself, it s***s all over Andrade's so I don't accuse BJS of ducking please. I hope Saunders gets that 168 WBO strap and we see this fight we deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    alvarez will duck BJS at all cost far to slick for the plodding stumblebum
                    You dâmn well know, that Billy JUICE Sounders will duck that fight mainly because it involves VADA testing, which he will fail miserably because VADA and here in America do not shamelessly allow their athletes to cheat with impunity like they do in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by inidouh View Post
                      Just using basic common sense and a little logic, one would at least conclude that it's highly likely that the 3lbs over the agreed limit did not do a whole lot for Jacobs and he most likely suffered some level of dehydration. Lets be clear, the whole purpose of GB and Canelo putting a re-hydration clause in the contract was to keep Jacobs dehydrated and it worked. Wins using these kinds of unfair tactics to gain an unfair advantage, will always be tainted and have an asterisk beside them. It's basically cheating, winning on the scales.

This is why boxing needs to go back to same day weigh ins
                      Bull shît! And you well know it. Danny missed the second day weight in on purpose, and gain his usual 25-30 pounds advantage, but the better man won and won convincingly with beautiful boxing and defensive skills. Canelo beat the cruiser weigh bully, and you know it.

3 months ago he fought Derevyachenko under those same conditions and there was no complaints from idiots like you, but since is Canelo, you got your ãss up in flames, fücking hater! Go get you some baseline that flaimy âss lol smh

Comment

Working...
                      X