Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jussie Smollet 'Attacker' Wins Chicago Golden Gloves Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will empire keep him? the show could turn into a joke if they do, id tell him, thanks kid but u are an embarrassment, adios

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      except he doesn't call himself an actor, he calls himself "The Gay Tupac. An American Hero"

**** him.

No lie when he called him self the gay Tupac I knew right then , the whole thing was stagged lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        Personally I think that description should follow him in every article ever written about him. The only reason why any of us really know who he is, is because he staged a hate crime.

He tried to say that because he was a gay black jew he was attacked by straight white Trump supporters. Since that is his claim to fame I think it is fair to point it out and let him live with that as his legacy. It would be like talking about Billy Ray Cyrus and saying - 'Billy Ray Cyrus, who wrote 'My Achy Breaky Heart' and is Miley Cyrus' dad.' etc.

That is all anyone knows him for and he should have to live with that for the rest of his life anytime someone mentions him.
        He was pretty famous for the show Empire. Let's be honest with out his star power he would be setting in prison let anybody else who is broke.

Comment

That Abel guy must be a better actor than Smollet, Nigerian black boxer playing white American nationalist. Now that's something

Comment

By the level of surrealism and comedy from this news...I say thread of the year!

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              will empire keep him? the show could turn into a joke if they do, id tell him, thanks kid but u are an embarrassment, adios

What do you mean "COULD turn into a joke"?? Lol

Seriously though, I watch ZERO network TV. You'd have to pay me a HIGH hourly rate to sit and watch ANY commercial TV.

Fkin "empire" lol.

They were a joke before, during, and after the smollet thing.

Stupid a s s brain dead shows, laced with propaganda and the commercials in between are laced with propaganda AND subliminals!!

Fk every network from ABC to fox!!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                He was pretty famous for the show Empire. Let's be honest with out his star power he would be setting in prison let anybody else who is broke.
                1 - I had never heard of him before and most people who know him now had never heard of him

2 - I agree that part of the reason he is free is because he is rich - but getting caught doing what he did in a liberal city helped him a lot as well.

3 - Still think the articles should mention that stuff about him - that is all he should be known as - the gay black jew who tried to fake a hate crime. That's what he wanted to be, let's let him have that legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                  What do you mean "COULD turn into a joke"?? Lol

Seriously though, I watch ZERO network TV. You'd have to pay me a HIGH hourly rate to sit and watch ANY commercial TV.

Fkin "empire" lol.

They were a joke before, during, and after the smollet thing.

Stupid a s s brain dead shows, laced with propaganda and the commercials in between are laced with propaganda AND subliminals!!

Fk every network from ABC to fox!!
                  ive never seen the show myself so i cant really comment but you dont rate it, ok maybe ill rephrase, maybe even its fans will think its a joke if they bring back maga boy

from what i read he has support on the show, cant see why, they must be laughing their heads off like the rest of the world, yeah the world is laughing at this one

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    1 - I had never heard of him before and most people who know him now had never heard of him

2 - I agree that part of the reason he is free is because he is rich - but getting caught doing what he did in a liberal city helped him a lot as well.

3 - Still think the articles should mention that stuff about him - that is all he should be known as - the gay black jew who tried to fake a hate crime. That's what he wanted to be, let's let him have that legacy.
                    1. I would assume that would be hard to gauge, however let's say you're correct.

2. I can see how that could play in his flavor, however it could work both ways with different people.

3. You notice that they never mentioned that he was Jewish in the boxingscene article. They will never admit that or print that on any article. That's where his true power is , is the fact his daddy is Jewish ( which is not a well non fact ). Liberals love an emasculated black man so just by labeling that he will be more famous and likely get bigger roles. You are better off just labelin him an regular actor. Gay men love attention and you are feeding right into it. The guy is calling him self the gay Tupac. If he wasn't gay he would be a nobody.
                    Last edited by Removed Now; 04-15-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      No lie when he called him self the gay Tupac I knew right then , the whole thing was stagged lol
                      when he called himself that, I was legit offended lmao like...it was the first time I knew how people who are offended by everything felt. I was at work 3 hours later and I'd stop what I was doing and just go "gay tupac...mother****er"

Comment

Working...
                      X