Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men Situations #1. What if you found out your kids weren't yours at an young age ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Well Damn! That's a damn travesty. Men have it real bad nowadays.
    Yeah dude. If you ever receive a letter in the mail stating you are a father of a child. Go to the court date and fight it ! Letting that stuff sit will get you in jail or legally labeled as the father.

The state gets a percentage of child support and are happy to make your life differcult.

Don't sign the child's birthday certificate if you have doubts.

My brother almost went to jail for child support.

Keep a rubble on and stay away from vendictive women.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Leave. No matter how you raise the kid, if you tell them you are not their real father they will seek out their father and may turn on you.

You can't live your life based on a lie.
      You're right. What if the kid is biracial and you wasn't. He would want to know his roots.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        You're right. What if the kid is biracial and you wasn't. He would want to know his roots.
        You can't lie to them either even if you have bonded with them. You simply cannot live your life based on a lie. Too much stress and too much can go wrong

Comment

I hate kids so I probably would have left once her belly started to bulge.

Comment

I'll smack the sandwich out the kids mouth and tell that little motha****a to have his daddy buy him a sandwich because this motha****ing sandwich right here is mines. Then I'll kick that little ***** off my sofa and tell him I'm still ****ing his moms so dont make **** awkward for us all.

Comment

I think I read a stat years ago, that 1 out of 5 fathers are raising a kid that isn't his but he doesn't know it.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I think I read a stat years ago, that 1 out of 5 fathers are raising a kid that isn't his but he doesn't know it.
                Damn that's 20% that's crazy. So basically somebody here is raising somebody's else's kids.

Or in hendsight 20% chance a man is raising your kid you don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  I'll smack the sandwich out the kids mouth and tell that little motha****a to have his daddy buy him a sandwich because this motha****ing sandwich right here is mines. Then I'll kick that little ***** off my sofa and tell him I'm still ****ing his moms so dont make **** awkward for us all.
                  Haha! I would charge the kid rent and utilities! Then tell him get the $$$$ from his deadbeat dad. Cant afford it???Then GTFO! No free rides. And I tell him his Mom is a SLUT!!!! And thats why we only do nal[/MENTION] now days....

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                    I would bounce right up out of there. First of all she cheated on you. Second, she tried to make you raise another man's child.

There is no chance in ****ing hell I would stay with an evil ass untrustworthy female like that.

That's number one, **** that hoe, goodbye.

Number 2, after I leave, it's not my child lol what obligation do I have towards them? Bye felicia.
                    1000% agree!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X