No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz VS Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    If this fight comes into fruition, I wouldnt hesitate to put a big wager on Ortiz.

Aggressive fighters who force the action trouble Ortiz. Guys who dont give him time to think.

Broner is too laid back and wouldnt discourage Ortiz from doing what he wants to do.

Id love to see it
    How big is big to you?

Comment

Broner. He is still a step above a guy like Ortiz or even Berto. Broner loses to high quality fighters like Porter, Pacquiao and Mikey. He fights draws with good fighters like Vargas, but he still beats the Berto level fighters and knocks out the Ortiz level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        How big is big to you?
        You are not trying to twist this into some gay sht, are you? Lol

Comment

You are not trying to twist this into some gay sht, are you? Lol
          I'm laughing out loud for real, good one.

Some people think 1 unit is a big bet ($100), some people think 5k is a big wager.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            In prison?
            Bankruptcy court

Comment

Welcome to train wreck city. Remember the Tyson Golota fight? I think this fight has the same dynamics in many ways.

I have to agree that Bronner with all his self destructive tendencies is not half as much of a train wrex as mr Ortiz. Victor is like Golota: when Golota had Bowe beaten he made sure he hit him in the speed bag repeatedly. Victor would probably give a good hiding to broner for a few rounds and then do something similarly self depreciating that would lose him the fight...Like when he looked at Floyd and just had to give him a hug.

the actual talent of Ortiz is truly a moot point... To say this guy has issues is like saying snow has whiteness.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Broner. He is still a step above a guy like Ortiz or even Berto. Broner loses to high quality fighters like Porter, Pacquiao and Mikey. He fights draws with good fighters like Vargas, but he still beats the Berto level fighters and knocks out the Ortiz level fighters.
                I dont know about that. I thought he lost to Vargas in my opinion. I thought he lost to granados n barely beat Taylor. All his loses to guys near top like mikey maidana porter have all been one sided fights. Hell he barely beat a faded to **** version of paulie. Now I'm not saying this version of ortiz beats broner but in my opinion the ortiz that beat berto and even that version or a prime version of berto would give broner a run for his money and maybe get the w.

Comment

How, Broner doesnt even throw enough punches.

Ortiz’ offensive game is exceptional.
                  I think he will throw punches against Ortiz. It's not that Broner decides to just not throw punches...it's because his opponent isn't allowing him to. Broner is afraid of getting countered and the elite fighters that beat him nullified his offense with feints and counters. Broner was afraid to get countered in those fights. Victor Ortiz does hit hard but he is not as tough as Broner. Ortiz doesn't have the skills to nullify Broners offense

Comment

What’s the title of the fight ?
                    Dumb vs Dumber

Comment

I bet Ortiz would fuk Broner up bigtime.
                      No way because Ortiz will quit as always

Comment

Working...
                      X