Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Explains That Eubank Family Rivalry Began in Nightclub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    You bump in to him often then whilst he's doing coke in public?

Tbh He seems like the usual london cokehead so I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught.
    Not often, I’m at an age where I’ve stopped going those sort of places. But every time I’ve ever seen him in a nightclub or in Ibiza he’s definitely on more than just the ale. Most celebrities use cocaine tbh

Comment

I've lost count of the amount of times Degale has said 'i'm not injury free' and 'judge me after this fight'.

Comment

Dude's talking about legacy fights... If he's serious he'd throw money at Groves to avenge that defeat and go for Smith and Saunders. That's never happening, he's just cashing out.

Comment

Hoping DeGale pulls it off he won the belt on the road and defended it on the road so respect. It was a LEGIT world title not this IBO crap I hope he schools the little prick but Eubank is fresher so will probably win.

Comment

This will be a war, somebody is getting retired from it

Comment

Poor kunt, all confused and in a daze, bless him.
              One thing will be remembered and it’s this⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
              https://youtu.be/COUkWy1MfBY

I think that just about covers it and good bye.
              Can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched that, it’s a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Not often, I’m at an age where I’ve stopped going those sort of places. But every time I’ve ever seen him in a nightclub or in Ibiza he’s definitely on more than just the ale. Most celebrities use cocaine tbh
                So you just made up the allegation you had seen him more than once sniffing coke?

Just to be clear, being in the same nightclub as someone is not the same thing as chopping up lines in a toilet stall with them...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  So you just made up the allegation you had seen him more than once sniffing coke?

Just to be clear, being in the same nightclub as someone is not the same thing as chopping up lines in a toilet stall with them...
                  Can you not read coherently or something?

Anyway, believe what you want, I’m street wise enough to know when someone is on the beak. And in DeGale’s case it was blatantly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Can you not read coherently or something?

Anyway, believe what you want, I’m street wise enough to know when someone is on the beak. And in DeGale’s case it was blatantly obvious.
                    I don't care if he snorts a rainforest full of coke.

You stated you 'witnessed him numerous times'...so i just asked for clarification of your statement of fact.

You are an expert after all, right?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I don't care if he snorts a rainforest full of coke.

You stated you 'witnessed him numerous times'...so i just asked for clarification of your statement of fact.

You are an expert after all, right?

If you could read coherently you wouldn’t need clarification.

If you “don’t care” why even seek clarification?

For the record I have seen him use cocaine, as I said it’s not uncommon over 90% of people in Ibiza are likely on something.

I’m not an expert, I just have common sense. You clearly don’t, next...

Comment

Working...
                      X