Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a mandatory ever ducked a champ for 2 years like povetkin ducking wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has a mandatory ever ducked a champ for 2 years like povetkin ducking wilder

2 years dat boy bin ducking.

He don't want dat work yo

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    2 years dat boy bin ducking.

He don't want dat work yo
    Nah playboi dat title goes to mayneverever he only fought one manda in ten years at Welterweight. My mans even retired and went on hiatus a coupla times like he was Jordan or somethin. These dudes Neva gone catch dat playa.

Comment

what you're saying doesn't make sense? Wilder had applied to get permission to get three voluntaries in a row - almost unheard of. And now Povetkin has to go through another eliminator to get him and Wilder has another voluntary approved.

Comment

dem Russians B cheatin' !

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          what you're saying doesn't make sense? Wilder had applied to get permission to get three voluntaries in a row - almost unheard of. And now Povetkin has to go through another eliminator to get him and Wilder has another voluntary approved.
          yeah no, wbc ordered the fight first negotiations for oct 2015, wilder takes fight before oct, povetkin takes nov fight. wbc then orders negotiations for jan. povetkin says he wont be ready, wilder ask to make defense in jan. povetkin then gets caught with banned substance killing the fight for may.

Comment

povetkin did the same thing when he was wlad mandatory for the IBF, ditched the purse bid. then prolonged it when he was wlad mandatory for the wba.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              dem Russians B cheatin' !
              All except Milana..

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                Nah playboi dat title goes to mayneverever he only fought one manda in ten years at Welterweight. My mans even retired and went on hiatus a coupla times like he was Jordan or somethin. These dudes Neva gone catch dat playa.
                when has any top fighter fought a mando man?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  Oh, you thinkin I'm hatin on da big homie Floyd. Nah fam you got it twisted, I'll Neva hate the playa so props to da big homie Floyd four stackin dat paper. Too answer your question tho Wlad, and Golovkin always fought their mandatories. I agree with what you sayin th

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    Forgetting Mr. Mandatory kelly brook!?

But but but

Spence though

Comment

Working...
                    X