Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Sylvester Stallone Visits Manny Pacquiao at The Wild Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Sylvester Stallone Visits Manny Pacquiao at The Wild Card

Sylvester Stallone paid a visit to the pacman

yo adrien ............

Comment

jinkeee... jinkeeee!

Comment

Nice. I thought Manny would lose all the celeb support he had after the anti gay ****

Comment

Comments Thread For: Photo: Sylvester Stallone Visits Manny Pacquiao at The Wild Card

HOLLYWOOD, CALIF. - SYLVESTER STALLONE paid a visit to Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood on Saturday to watch Senator MANNY "Pacman" PACQUIAO spar in preparation for his upcoming world title fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
            Nice. I thought Manny would lose all the celeb support he had after the anti gay ****
            i think he did lose some. but those were never real fans on him anyways. just riding the coattails.

Comment

Both guys are legends!!!

Comment

let's be honest, Sly is only hanging out with Manny because SLy is probably asking if he can make a movie about Manny.

Comment

Damn Manny has fallen to South Coast Mitsubishi endorsement levels. Used to run with Nike. If he says too much **** again he's gonna be eating a cookie after his fights like Maidana had to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Damn Manny has fallen to South Coast Mitsubishi endorsement levels. Used to run with Nike. If he says too much **** again he's gonna be eating a cookie after his fights like Maidana had to do.
                    he always sports south coast mitsu. still sports nike too makes me wonder why he still does it after they dropped him.

Comment

Working...
                    X