street fight experiences; have you been in one? describe what happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• street fight experiences; have you been in one? describe what happened

did you win or lose?

did you catch that fade or give out a fade?

were you "slept"?

were you wobbled?

were you leakin?

did they call the amberlamps?

describe what lead up to the fight as well as the fight itself. was it a 1 on 1 fight? did others jump in?

I always get my ass kicked so whatever dude. Just give me 20$

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I always get my ass kicked so whatever dude. Just give me 20$
      i find that hard to believe and i think it's the beer talking.

u are a marine, i'm sure you know how to put *****s to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        i find that hard to believe and i think it's the beer talking.

u are a marine, i'm sure you know how to put *****s to sleep.
        Choked out a Taliban fighter once so that should be noted.

Poor **** is probably in Guantanamo getting dunked in bacon fat

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Choked out a Taliban fighter once so that should be noted.

Poor **** is probably in Guantanamo getting dunked in bacon fat
          u didn't pop his ass? why ?

Comment

u didn't pop his ass? why ?
            We were clearing house and this ****** popped out of the closet in front of me.

ROE's suck. I would've too I don't care lol

Comment

Been in lots put to sleep plenty but have also slept myself. Anyone that has beaten me had a good size advantage youd be surprised just how much basic boxing skills will help in a street fight. Im well established amateur boxer though. P.S soldiers and marines are basicaly civilians that have been to a martial arts summer camp and cant fight worth a ****

Comment

Fight #1. When I was about 12 or so I was at a friends house. Said friend's older brother had a heavybag and 2 pairs of gloves. I put on the pair of gloves just clowning. My other friend who was there took it as I actually wanted to fight, which I really didn't, but you can't back out of a fight or else you're a pv$$y.

Well, friend whos a lot taller than me and had some weight on me kicked my ass pretty bad. Fight only lasted maybe 15 seconds and I was a bloody mess. Tired too. Didn't really know how to fight at that age.

Fight #2. Fast forward to when I was 15, me and another friend were feuding for a few months. Started when I said some comment he didn't like and told me to shut up or he'll kick my ass. That's pretty much how it started and sh** talking behind each other's backs like women continued until it reached the boiling point when a good 'ol fashion street fight was set up at the park.

Nice little crowd of about 10 people attended. Now this guy was a stocky chubster back then. Not so much now, but back then he had some flab to him. I've always been in pretty decent shape.

The fight lasted so long that someone in the crowd suggested we take a break. All in all the fight probably had about 5 or 6 minutes of action. He landed a few solid shots on me and he gave me a black eye and a swollen nose.

I landed at will and his face was f'ed up. I didn't want him to suffer any more punishment towards the end. He ended up quitting and I was told he needed an eye patch for a week because the swelling was so bad.

Those who attended have said it was the best fight they had ever seen. Still to this day, it was my finest hour.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Fight #1. When I was about 12 or so I was at a friends house. Said friend's older brother had a heavybag and 2 pairs of gloves. I put on the pair of gloves just clowning. My other friend who was there took it as I actually wanted to fight, which I really didn't, but you can't back out of a fight or else you're a pv$$y.

Well, friend whos a lot taller than me and had some weight on me kicked my ass pretty bad. Fight only lasted maybe 15 seconds and I was a bloody mess. Tired too. Didn't really know how to fight at that age.

Fight #2. Fast forward to when I was 15, me and another friend were feuding for a few months. Started when I said some comment he didn't like and told me to shut up or he'll kick my ass. That's pretty much how it started and sh** talking behind each other's backs like women continued until it reached the boiling point when a good 'ol fashion street fight was set up at the park.

Nice little crowd of about 10 people attended. Now this guy was a stocky chubster back then. Not so much now, but back then he had some flab to him. I've always been in pretty decent shape.

The fight lasted so long that someone in the crowd suggested we take a break. All in all the fight probably had about 5 or 6 minutes of action. He landed a few solid shots on me and he gave me a black eye and a swollen nose.

I landed at will and his face was f'ed up. I didn't want him to suffer any more punishment towards the end. He ended up quitting and I was told he needed an eye patch for a week because the swelling was so bad.

Those who attended have said it was the best fight they had ever seen. Still to this day, it was my finest hour.
                  that was a pretty danm good read. Probably the last real fight i had was in middle school. I got my ass kicked. Other times i was with some friends and my brother in law made us fight with socks on instead of gloves. I guess you can say it was a draw lol I was actually gonna beat the **** outta my half brother like 2 weeks ago though

Comment

did you win or lose?

did you catch that fade or give out a fade?

were you "slept"?

were you wobbled?

were you leakin?

did they call the amberlamps?

describe what lead up to the fight as well as the fight itself. was it a 1 on 1 fight? did others jump in?
                    did you just discover the internet?

Comment

Working...
                    X