Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont yall find it funny how Broner still remembered but people forget maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy pistachios.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
      lmaoo seems like a lot of people was laughing at broner but at the end of the day hes still the bigger name and bring in more revenu and earns more paper than that unknown bum maidanaa.

even now all i see is people hating on broner but his name still in the mix he did big numbers against taylor and got a lot of props for that fight.

even when maidana won the fight against AB people buzzing me on my phone and facebook didnt and still dont know who the fk that random ass dude that beat him is... they were just like ''aye broner got whooped by that spanish dude'' but ppl quickly forget who the fk he is lmao i bet if they got a rematch broner would get the bigger purse.
      wtf are you talking about...

Since Maidana-broner

Maidana has headlined the 2 biggest PPVs of 2014, and will be in a major fight in 2015

Broner has beaten a midget and struggled with Emmanuel taylor on a horrible showtime card...

Lmao,, yeah broner really tearing it up... Who's his next fight agian..

Comment

when you say things like 'I just beat the **** out of a Mexican' sure people will take notice.

Comment

Broner won his last fight which was exciting too (ring entrance + the fight). Maidana lost to Floyd which thanks to Floyd was a snooze fest. No surprise that people forgot about Maidana compared to Broner being remembered. The same thing happens to all fighters who lose to Floyd in his sleep inducing fights e.g. Guerrero, Canelo, Cotto, Ortiz.

Don't forget NSB had long time boners for Maidana after he beat Broner silly.

Comment

Working...
          X