No announcement yet.

James DeGale v Brandon Gonzales CONFIRMED for 31st May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James DeGale v Brandon Gonzales CONFIRMED for 31st May

DeGale has signed for Matchroom today, and Eddie Hearn confirmed DeGale will fight at Wembley on the Froch v Groves II undercard.

DeGale is fighting Brandon Gonzales in an IBF final eliminator to fight the winner of Froch v Groves.

Great move for DeGale and a good fight too

figured he didn't want a messy fight with Bika... He wants to challenge the Brits for the title it seems too

Comment

Great news degale had to get away from that fat sh¡t mick Hennessy he had him fighting more nobodies than frank warren would give

Comment

Watch Hearn steal Tyson fury away from mick soon aswell

Comment

Very tough fight for DeGale. Gonzales reminded me a lot of Ward when I saw him fight. Hunter trains him too. Big step up on DeGale's recent opposition.

He did fade in the second half of the fight though, maybe that works in DeGale's favour, maybe not. I do remember DeGale winning the second half of the fight v Groves.

Last edited by Weebler I; 04-10-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Can't complain cause its a step up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Its a step up for Degale which I'm happy about,I give Gonzales the edge but its winnable for chunky

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                Watch Hearn steal Tyson fury away from mick soon aswell
                Tyson Fury will not leave Mick. He is an extremely loyal man.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                  Maybe, but they're all in the game to make money, something Tyson repeats regularly. It's a short career.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    I agree,plus Hearn takes big risks with his fighters which Fury won't fancy,he would rather stick with Mick and make fairly decent money against decent but beatable opposition

Comment

Working...
                    X