Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrales May Face Off/pre fight footage anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it was focus on why Corrales couldn't stop the stab jab.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      Stop it..
      PAC wasn't mentally there because he and jinkee were considering separating..Marg wasn't mentally there because he just been caught cheating..Chico wasn't 100% because he was about to go to jail..well so was Floyd when he was fighting Cotto, and folks would've laughed at that excuse if Floyd would've loss that fight...
      What happened was Chico was an amazing fighter who loss to the best..that is all..he couldn't adjust, his dad knew it..no shame in that.
      I still have the fight and build up on tape, there isn't a face off like nowadays..there was a presser for it though!

you're right...knowing you're about to go to jail does nothing to a fighter's focus...good job

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
        Stop it..
        PAC wasn't mentally there because he and jinkee were considering separating..Marg wasn't mentally there because he just been caught cheating..Chico wasn't 100% because he was about to go to jail..well so was Floyd when he was fighting Cotto, and folks would've laughed at that excuse if Floyd would've loss that fight...
        What happened was Chico was an amazing fighter who loss to the best..that is all..he couldn't adjust, his dad knew it..no shame in that.
        I still have the fight and build up on tape, there isn't a face off like nowadays..there was a presser for it though!
        Damn / end thread

Comment

Working...
        X