Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Smiles: I'll Be Too Good For Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Smiles: I'll Be Too Good For Devon Alexander

Kell Brook will challenge Devon Alexander for the IBF welterweight title at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City on May 18, live on Sky Sports.

The long-awaited clash between Brook and Alexander has been cancelled twice due to both men succumbing to training injuries, but now ‘The Special One’ from Sheffield and number one rated contender finally gets the chance to face the champion, and he’s determined to rip the title from his hands.

“It’s been a frustrating wait for the fight to be on, but now I’m ready to get in there on May 18 and bring that title home,” said Brook. “We’ve both had to pull out through injury so we are both hungry for the fight, but I believe I will prove I’ve got a bigger appetite for the battle and that I’ll be too good for him.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

i really can't see alexander beating brook. Brook has it all i take him by ko or UD

Comment

This should be a great fight. Alexander will be ready to prove that he is skilled as well as entertaining and Brook will come with the determination indicative of your 1st title shot. I have Alexander winning in 6 to 7 round shoot out with plenty of fireworks before Brook is stopped.

Comment

Alexander will take Brook into deep water and drown him.

Comment

Big step up from a bum like Saldivia who first gets knocked down by a jab and secondly can't get up from it, to Devon Alexander.

Brook should've taken and intermediate fight against a Maidana or somebody.

Devon by UD.

Comment

Brook's too slow and too basic to win a round against Alexander. His shots are telegraphed, you can see them 2 weeks before they are fired. Alexander will box his ears off and possibly drop him down a few times. I see Witter-Alexander 2, only that Witter could at least dodge shots, Brook blocks shots with his face.

Comment

and he won so convincingly with matthysse that he is on his undercard fight

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
                This should be a great fight. Alexander will be ready to prove that he is skilled as well as entertaining and Brook will come with the determination indicative of your 1st title shot. I have Alexander winning in 6 to 7 round shoot out with plenty of fireworks before Brook is stopped.
                U are right on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by javierigg View Post
                  Sorry my man Devon an brook is the main event

Comment

Great card!!!! Devon by SD. Matthysse by TKO.

Comment

Working...
                    X