• Show
Clear All

Putting the acting career on hold then.

Comment

Welcome back, Mr. Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        Putting the acting career on hold then.
        He's been acting all along, and keeps doing so. His fans are jumping on his bandwagon again. So stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Exactly.

Povetkin would rather follow through with the Wlad fight than face Haye.
          Povetkin will believe he has a better chance against Haye and will likely make just as much $$$ having a bigger split % than the Wlad fight. There's a good chance this will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Povetkin will believe he has a better chance against Haye and will likely make just as much $$$ having a bigger split % than the Wlad fight. There's a good chance this will happen.
            He'd definitely make more. It'd likely be a 50/50 or 60/40 split; much better than the proposed 80/20 for the Wladimir fight.

Comment

David Haye says he will beat a klitschko. He gets his shot against Wlad and loses a pretty one sided fight. now everyone hates him.

just curious, which HW fighters didn't boast they would beat a Klitschko leading up to a shot at one of them? and how many won?

Comment

I said months ago that Haye was lying about retiring.

Alexander Povetkin would be easy work for Haye, who has a similar style to Huck but is faster. Povetkin is too easy to hit.

I think Haye vs. Robert Helenius for WBO mandatory is a real possibility. It would likely result in a Haye decision.

Kubrat Pulev however would have a 75% chance of beating Haye, and Eddie Chambers would be a bad style match-up for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I said months ago that Haye was lying about retiring.

Alexander Povetkin would be easy work for Haye, who has a similar style to Huck but is faster. Povetkin is too easy to hit.

I think Haye vs. Robert Helenius for WBO mandatory is a real possibility. It would likely result in a Haye decision.

Kubrat Pulev however would have a 75% chance of beating Haye, and Eddie Chambers would be a bad style match-up for Haye.
                  Povetkin would have better chance than most think, provided he fight on the inside where Haye couldn't leap out with his punches. I doubt we'll see that fight though. Povetkins knows if he beat Wladimir, that would go down as a great victory. If he beat Haye it would merely go down as a good victory. Also, losing to Wladimir could be brushed off as something everyone in the division goes through. The same can't be said for losing to Haye.

I have trouble playing Haye-Helenius out in my mind. I agree Chambers would be a bad stylistic match-up for Haye, although Arreola would be worse still. I don't know what to think of Pulev yet.

It will be interesting to see if Price targets Haye as a way of redeeming his name. The Thompson loss was a big set back. A victory over Haye would redeem him completely and make a fight with Wladimir a big event.

Comment

Good news for boxing and the heavyweight devision. You must admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      Povetkin would have better chance than most think, provided he fight on the inside where Haye couldn't leap out with his punches. I doubt we'll see that fight though. Povetkins knows if he beat Wladimir, that would go down as a great victory. If he beat Haye it would merely go down as a good victory. Also, losing to Wladimir could be brushed off as something everyone in the division goes through. The same can't be said for losing to Haye.

I have trouble playing Haye-Helenius out in my mind. I agree Chambers would be a bad stylistic match-up for Haye, although Arreola would be worse still. I don't know what to think of Pulev yet.

It will be interesting to see if Price targets Haye as a way of redeeming his name. The Thompson loss was a big set back. A victory over Haye would redeem him completely and make a fight with Wladimir a big event.
                      Povetkin doesn't care about glory he cares about $$$ and if he believes he can make more from an Haye fight and have a better chance of winning he'll go for it.

Chambers does nothing better than Haye, that would be an easy fight.

Arreola while big and strong is a slow plodder and Haye would pot shot all night, if Arreola tries to be more aggressive he gets stopped.

Thompson isn't going to fight Haye now, another loss now would pretty much finish his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X