Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please boxing gods let this fight happen. Iv been looking forward to this so much.

Comment

It'll be funny if Donaire gets exposed again like in the Mares situation. Can't wait for the other side of the story.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Complete 180 with testing as now the one who says no to testing is hiding something and ducking. Interesting

Comment

i guess i'll have to wait until they are in the ring and throwing punches to start getting excited for boxing matches in 2013.

Comment

nonito is the new floyd , this is just b1tch move.
            Last edited by puga; 02-19-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

If Rigo suddenly decides to sign up for VADA next week instead of immediately, that means Rigo is waiting to cycle off some drugs, hence the stalling. I would give Rigo at most a 2 days to sign, otherwise it should be off. I would not trust anyone who would rather leave 750k on the table than to sign a VADA contract. Drug testing should have started long ago. It's less effective the more time passes.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with donaire?I like nonito,But he ducked mares.So he
                better stop fcking around and fight the cuban.Cut the bullshlt

Comment

I was worried something like this was going to happen. Conte had tweeted a number of times that Rigo was "dragging his heels" over the drug testing.

This is a disaster for fans. If the Rigondeaux camp had agreed to testing and are stalling now, should Donaire agree to fight him? From the fan's perspective you'd obviously want it to go ahead, but what if he's cycling off something?

Comment

It's Rigo who won't sign up for testing, you ****ing moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      I was worried something like this was going to happen. Conte had tweeted a number of times that Rigo was "dragging his heels" over the drug testing.

This is a disaster for fans. If the Rigondeaux camp had agreed to testing and are stalling now, should Donaire agree to fight him? From the fan's perspective you'd obviously want it to go ahead, but what if he's cycling off something?
                      Nonito contract should have been signed already. This was never going to happen. Maybe this is why a 11win foghter with no fan base got 750K. Gotta make it look good. But we will see

Comment

Working...
                      X