Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's going to be guerrero,hasn't anyone notice how quiet guerrero is on this?? other times he's asking for mayweather but now he's quiet,thats because it's him

Comment

its january, you know what that means. tax season.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Where you been...under a rock? You obviously havent been keeping up over the years.!
        Obviously you havent been keeping up over the yrs. Last year Floyd offers Manny a 40 million garuntee and Manny passed. Do you see anybody else getting 40 mil because I dont. Floyds never gotten 40 mil garuntee and neither has anybody else. Who is Manny to just snub his nose at 40 mil like its nothing? I believe ive been keeping up just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Then I apologize, as you're just a noob.

However welcome to the wonderful sport of boxing!
          I wouldn't blame you. Feigning ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and flat out making crap up are the three main tools to pactard logic and fact finding.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i knew it had to be a devastating twist to NOW wanna fight Manny. Thats cool though...Manny will bust Floyds ass!
            you must be having the same kind of brain damage symptoms pacquia has from being put to sleep. now thats a devastating twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
              I think Manny has slowed a step or two ,the only PBF ( I will continue to refer to him as "Boy " until he man's up and fights a dangerous fight or two . intergity means more than just a zero to me!) would be Canelo . That kid will clean his clock !
              canelo is not on mayweathers level. jealous chump.

Comment

You right if pac was with shaw or golden boy that fight would have been done already.

Comment

Still will enjoy seeing floyd vs manny... nothing will be different then if they fought 3 years ago or tomorrow... floyd beats manny!! If i had it my way floyd would fight... manny...canelo..and sergio... sergio would be the toughest challenge... the ghost will be a game opponent but will not be able to do enough to beat floyd...off the subject, but i havnt seen a fighter walk into the ring without some kind of dumpshow belt in years!! Makes me sick...throw them all away and go back to one champ...i know this will never happen but us fans sure get cheated out on alot of great fights! The least they could do is unify them...and andre ward will soon have them all at super middle... klitch has come close but will never see them all being that vitali has wbc... have a good weekend boyz!
                  Beamer408...

Comment

I'm a Roger fan but disagree on a Marquez rematch

Comment

what?!?!?!

so this guys definition of a "big" fight is a guy he already mauled (marquez; and he is in the middle of PED controversy), a guy that no one believes he won his last fight and think he should NOT be in his current position (bradley)and he STILL wants the guy he's been avoiding for years AFTER the worst loss of his career (manny)!??!?! these guys are insane and unfunny jokers; i cant believe he shaped his mouth to say these things... just annouce who the fight is with!!

Comment

Working...
                      X