Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Open To Facing Kirkland or Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could beat them, but he's boring. The Cotto fight with him was boring. I wish he'd just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      i like trout-angulo
      i like trout-kirkland

make it happen, and I hope trout can get bigger fights if he gets past either one of these guys
      I wouldn't mind either fight. I would say if he gets past either one he should get a shot at Canelo, but we know GBP won't do that.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Trout will school both. Canelo needs to fight Trout.
      Do you really think GBP will let Canelo near any danger before they put him up against Floyd?
      Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 12-12-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I wouldn't mind either fight. I would say if he gets past either one he should get a shot at Canelo, but we know GBP won't do that.

Do you really think GBP will let Canelo near any danger before they put him up against Floyd?
        I don't think Floyd would fight him until he gets a win or two over good opposition.

Comment

If i wanted to see trout id go to the fish market!!!"peeleft:

Comment

I don't think Floyd would fight him until he gets a win or two over good opposition.
            I don't think Floyd cares. I honestly don't see why Floyd is waiting so long and I think it's because he wants Canelo to get a bigger name for himself.... which he can and will do by fighting WW's like he's doing already

Comment

On the contrary if Canelo beats top oponents Mayweather will avoid that fight like the plague.

Altough acording to Bad left hook Mayweather already said heis planning 2 fights for 2013 and both fights on mexican celebration days, expesificly May 5 and on September.

Comment

A champion at 154 that wants to fight the best in his division!? Take notes Canelo

Comment

Give me Trout-Kirkland. That would be the best fight of the two but Trout would still dominate.

Comment

Those are good fights for Trout. Unless he gets caught with one hellava punch out of nowhere he'll beat both of them. He would probably even stop Kirkland. Trout would also look good winning because both Kirkland and Angullo will bring the fight to him.

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X