Collapse
No announcement yet.

In All Honesty Whoever Advised Berto On the Shoulder Roll is a Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was me, sorry. i thought it looked cool!

Comment

When you get hit that easily to the body in the philly shell, something is off. He seriously looked like he came in with no gameplan other than counter and land something big. Just like every fight he's ever had. Overrated fighter. Give a **** if he ever fights again.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        He saw what Broner did to Demarco and he tried to replicate it. He thought to himself "Guerrero is a slow southpaw exactly like Demarco and i'm young and slick like Broner" what he didn't realize is Demarco is garbage, Guerrero is a real boxer with real skills and he himself is significantly worse than Broner.
        That says it all. Berto is trash and can't even win when he cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          whats even funny when he did it and Guerrero fire off some shots and landed berto will pout his lips and shake his head NO like mayweather LMFAO.
          yeah, i was really having a gas seeing him do that head shake thing that floyd does. it was pretty sad to see a supposed top fighter come out like that and then get dropped quickly. props to berto for his heart but he really just isn't good enough to tangle with top guys..

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            When you get hit that easily to the body in the philly shell, something is off. He seriously looked like he came in with no gameplan other than counter and land something big. Just like every fight he's ever had. Overrated fighter. Give a **** if he ever fights again.
            actually his plan was to get hit in the body because his chin is glass. a very clever strategy. it almost worked but guerrero didn't take the bait and started hitting him in the head.

Comment

Working...
            X