Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone post stuff you say on twitter is the not a bannable offense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a silly question but have you tried messaging them and asking for them to remove the pictures/info?

Comment

I agree with Larry on this to an extent, but Twitter is just so open. Anything you post on twitter, unless you lock it down, is basically public domain. Even people who do not follow you can find you and your info and all your tweets with a simple google search.

A word to the wise. Nobody should consider sharing anything on here that they would not want their enemies to see. Even consider the friends you have on here as a potential threat, because all it takes is one disagreement to get it thrown in your face. Also, the username you use on here should be different than your social media usernames. Keep it different and then you will keep your privacy.

I have a huge amount of respect for many people on here. many I consider friends. I still have to keep up walls though. It just has to be that way. Everyone should have their guard up some.

Comment

i thought u are from the hood but yet you're just here on a forum snitching it up.

it's your god damn fault posting personal stuff acting all gangsta up on twitter then you cry about this in here?

get a life!

Comment

agree, please enforce the rules you make!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
            Larry kind of does have a point, how does vegan still have this "Neutral" account for like a week or two now?...all he does is slag, troll, and PM racial things to posters in attempts to bait and report them. But if Larry came back with an alt it would be gone in like 20 minutes. I guess certain groups of posters are far less sensitive and don't cry and snitch about things compared to others
            Preach.........

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lol @ larry trying to play a victim

You cant post your info and then complain

Comment

Why did you call 50 cent a snitch, but you're up here snitching now?

Me, personally, I don't play along with that "snitching" game. I'm to old for that crap.

But someone like yourself who advocates not snitching and participates in that silly game and other misc stuff that doesn't mean anything, it seems pretty weird for you to be doing the snitching.

Just saying.

Comment

Just being realistic Sir Larry.

But isn't it fair game when you post any type of info in the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Lol @ larry trying to play a victim

You cant post your info and then complain
                    My thoughts exactly. You lose the right to b*tch about invasion of privacy when you're the one responsible for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X