No announcement yet.

Were you pleased last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you pleased last night?

How did you feel after the fights last night? Did Rios vs Alvavardo live up to your expectations or did it fall short?

I expected Donaire vs Nishioka to be a tad bit more competitive than it was. All in all though a great night of boxing. Can't wait till next week!

The Donaire NIshioka fight stunk which i had a feeling would but since ive only seen nishioka against Marquez, i thought he might have brought something different and more fo a challenge. The Rios-Alvarado fight should have been the main event. The crowd was so into it it was crazy. I was a little dissapointed because i felt it couldve gone a little longer but beggars cant be choosers especially with bob arums fights

Comment

I was impressed with Rio's strength considering he was the smaller man and was moving up. Rios stock went up in my book.

The Donaire fight was a joke. Dude needs to stop running from G and give the fans a good show.

Comment

No, I was not pleased with the way Nonito continued to duck Rigondeaux.

Comment

Mike could have went on still a good fight. Donaire won every round against nishioka but the stoppage was lame

Comment

With the Alvarado/Rios fight...yes! With the controversy that was sure to follow had it went to scorecards..no! So glad it ended with TKO. FOTY so far for me

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              Mike could have went on still a good fight. Donaire won every round against nishioka but the stoppage was lame
              Ridiculous, Mike was defenseless. Dude was KTFO on his feet.

Comment

Quite pleased. Rios-Alvarado lived up to expectations, and Donaire fought an impressive fight.

Comment

Young Alvarado was in NO condition to continue I'm not sure how anyone would think anything else! I enjoyed both mens efforts and it was refreshing to see both men fight on the inside as they did. Nishoka came to survive not win, he was a disappointment but Donaire handled the situation very well and showed patience and skill! Good night of boxing, the semi was terrific! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Young Alvarado was in NO condition to continue I'm not sure how anyone would think anything else! I enjoyed both mens efforts and it was refreshing to see both men fight on the inside as they did. Nishoka came to survive not win, he was a disappointment but Donaire handled the situation very well and showed patience and skill! Good night of boxing, the semi was terrific! Ray.
                    A lot of poster here in this forum would have continued. We have one of the toughest and badasses members here.

Comment

Working...
                    X